SA vs Aus

we dont have access to ESPN & Star Sports here right now, Even dont know whether i will able to watch match or not.

I don't get the match either :(

Dam De Villers out but it was to Kasper so thats a positive.

Last edited:
kallis got out and on 6 its bad for me, however clark got 2 wickets a plus point for me but both batsman was in my team.

aussie1st said:
I don't get the match either :(

Dam De Villers out but it was to Kasper so thats a positive.

That must be a first for Australians not to be able to see the cricket, on Sky here.

I didn't even expect Clark to play and he gets 5-55. I got only three wickets from Lee. And it was a gamble between Kallis and Symonds for me and I put Symonds. I am hoping he will have a good batting display.

Smith and Gibbs disappointed me. Somebody else got Ponting as captain?

ZexyZahid said:
I didn't even expect Clark to play and he gets 5-55. I got only three wickets from Lee. And it was a gamble between Kallis and Symonds for me and I put Symonds. I am hoping he will have a good batting display.

Smith and Gibbs disappointed me. Somebody else got Ponting as captain?

Yeah I have him as captain too, lets see if he carries his good form from the odis, Clark is the surprise package this time, perhaps this 1st test will be decided by him. A 200 from Ponting would be good now.

If I want something from this Test I really need something of Ponting, since two batsmen of me failed.

talking about kallis if he got 5 wickets then it will be a bonus for me cuz he is my captain.

I don't have Kallis, so this is not good for me that he got three wickets already. Hoping that rest of the two wickets Ntini or Nell will get.

hey,this is my team and I think it has performed well so far.
Batsman 1 Matthew Hayden
Batsman 2 Herschelle Gibbs
Batsman 3 Ricky Ponting
Batsman 4 Andrew Symonds
Batsman 5 Boeta Dippenaar
Wicket Keeper Adam Gilchrist
All-Rounder 1 Jacques Kallis
Bowler 1 Shane Warne
Bowler 2 Makhaya Ntini
Bowler 3 Brett Lee
Bowler 4 Nicky Boje

Users who are viewing this thread