Sad isn't it?

Sureshot, that team is a lot like the current England team lol.

Is Simon Jones really that good?

Thanks 666 for that earlier post, really helpful! Reps!

Sureshot, that team is a lot like the current England team lol.

Is Simon Jones really that good?

Thanks 666 for that earlier post, really helpful! Reps!

I know, why fix it if it isn't broken though :cool:

Jones had a really good season last time around, about 60 test wickets at 21/22, he averages high teens with the bat too.

Well, I finally managed to post a decent score against them Aussies. Made over 600. But it took way to long. Tresser and Cook are good at the top of the order it seems. Bowling wise, Iam just not getting wickets, Monty gets wickets every 20 overs or so. Tremmy just gets injured. Hoggard does everything and Freddie gets a wicket every match (Normally the no.11).

But I am happy that I drew this last test after losing the first two, by an Innings and the other over 200 runs, respectively.

also try Michael Munday
my team at the moment for england is:

Moore (or Cook/Trecothik)
Strauss (WK)
Pietersen
Vaughan
Joyce
Flintoff
Loudon
Munday
Sidebottom
Footit
Panesar

Damn, I forgot to choose Munday for my Ashes tour. O well, he will get a tour next series.

Look at this, only 4 wickets in the whole Test. The bowling line up will defiantly be changed!

He is bad form (I know, my luck eh?).

Scored my highest score, Ian Bell made it happen, and I was happy with Plunkett's cameo.

But I lost the Ashes (I doubt anyone has won the '06/07 Ashes anyways). At least it wasn't as bad as 0-5;)

Last edited:
ive won the 06/7 ashes :D
i won it 2-1, i did get a little lucky however, ponting retired hurt in the 1st innings of the first test witch i won, he was out of the 2nd test, which i won, but he was back for the 3rd which aus won so i packed my batting line-ups for the last 2 test matches and made sure i didnt lost them

Oh, that is luck:p

And good tactics to load up the batting - to get the draws. Except with me it was Hussey and Hayden who smashed me every innings.

i managed to win the 06/7 ashes to 2-1 as well
I pipped the Australians in the first 2, drew the 3rd,
got smashed in in 4th, drew the 5th after losing 7 wickets in the final session

KP and monty were legends

Users who are viewing this thread