Sam's ExE Patch

themuel1 said:

He is referring to the feature that the readme file of Sam's talked abt which said we can move the batsman up/down the pitch.

So far, I couldnt get that feature working.

First press the down arrow key and then the right (or left) arrow key to move down or else press both the keys together. Similarly use up and right(or left) to move up.

I moved the batsman down the pitch and it is difficult to play.Bowler bowled a yorker when I was down the pitch,ball went past me and hit the stumps,eventhough I pressed forwatd defence(mustn't have timed it properly)

Is there any tips to get maximum swing with Sam's exe.(i.e what speed,what angle,etc)

I think there is one more bug to be fixed.
When a team gets all out
next to the batsman who is not out it is displayed as C&B.

Is it possible for Sam to fix this when he releases the final 1.2 patch.

bharat said:
I moved the batsman down the pitch and it is difficult to play.Bowler bowled a yorker when I was down the pitch,ball went past me and hit the stumps,eventhough I pressed forwatd defence(mustn't have timed it properly)

Is there any tips to get maximum swing with Sam's exe.(i.e what speed,what angle,etc)
For we the max swing is obtained when bowled at full speed and at varying angles either wide of the crease or close to the stumps, max seam is obtained when bowling at half speed or even lesser

Yes it is good one.Another good one which I am using is Snag it.It also works with all kind of applications.

i just downloaded the new exe and was using it in my story thread and game, the dominators - international season, the only problem i have is that i played the session out and the batsmen never took the lunch break? they just keep batting through the 1pm - 1.40pm gap without ever leaving the field.
does anybody know why this is happening and more importantly how to fix this problem.

MWaugh said:
i just downloaded the new exe and was using it in my story thread and game, the dominators - international season, the only problem i have is that i played the session out and the batsmen never took the lunch break? they just keep batting through the 1pm - 1.40pm gap without ever leaving the field.
does anybody know why this is happening and more importantly how to fix this problem.
Looks very odd mate i am also using it in my stories and havent happened for me though

it happened to me once. I don't think its a big problem, b/c i played several matches and its fine. The more worrying thing is the keeper-byes..its the same even after this patch. But its still beta version and like mentioned in the tutorial, its hard to change that.

"well i swing the ball only when i adjust the bowlers run-up at 0.3(it blinks at the top when u press insert or home in pause menu) and bowl at goodspeed the bowl then swing even for the spinners . works for me ."

i tried that and things improved slightly. But what do those values mean? i mean..how do they effect, i see 0.4 something, 1.0 etc etc.

Aussies r tops said:
when moving the bowler wider or closer to the stumps, do you have to press it repeatedly or hold down the key on the keyboard?
just press escape and press home or insert 2 or 3 times to the direction u want to move the bowler and resume u will see the bowler would have changed his direcion

The Champ said:
just press escape and press home or insert 2 or 3 times to the direction u want to move the bowler and resume u will see the bowler would have changed his direcion

once you press Escape and get to the Pause menu, press Insert once. You will see a white thing flash on the top left hand corner of your screen.

You should note it immediately when it flashes to see what number it says. I think Insert is to reduce the number (for eg. from 0.7 to 0.3) and Home is to increase. Insert is to bowl more close to the stumps whearas Home is to bowl more wide of the stumps

Users who are viewing this thread