Sam's ExE Patch

is the final version that they said was coming soon, has that one come out yet?

you and even we have to wait. Sam must be really busy (though i do not know him, it must be quite a lot of work) so all we can do is wait.

faraz haider said:
well final version is still in making so we have to wait till sam releases its final version.
Well Faraz can u tell Sam to release a readme file along with that for the way of using the exe, for eg the way to swing and other aspects

Ok guys i have figured out how to get swing working with sams 1.2 patch, well it seems to work for me at least.

batsmen leave button/cancel run - will outswing the ball if you move the dot to the far left or right of the ball depending on the bowler ie right or left handed.

batsmen charge down the wicket/run - will inswing the ball.

This works a treat for me, so i take back what i said earlier about the swing in this patch. Good work Sam, thanks for your efforts.

Gas

thank you! much needed because i was getting some swing but not enough. I will try this soon.

The_gas said:
Ok guys i have figured out how to get swing working with sams 1.2 patch, well it seems to work for me at least.

batsmen leave button/cancel run - will outswing the ball if you move the dot to the far left or right of the ball depending on the bowler ie right or left handed.

batsmen charge down the wicket/run - will inswing the ball.

This works a treat for me, so i take back what i said earlier about the swing in this patch. Good work Sam, thanks for your efforts.

Gas

It appears to be the opposite for genuine medium swing bowlers though, beware. :rolleyes:

Let me know one thing,do we have to move the dot at the last moment(I mean when delivering the ball) or we can move it earlier?

Hi Guys
I downloaded sams exe yesterday but it doesn't work.... I get to the intoduction video and the program shuts off.. can any one help??

ahk2578 said:
Hi Guys
I downloaded sams exe yesterday but it doesn't work.... I get to the intoduction video and the program shuts off.. can any one help??
i think boss too had similar problems then he updated his graphics somewhat and reinstalled the game mate, try reinstalling

The Champ said:
i think boss too had similar problems then he updated his graphics somewhat and reinstalled the game mate, try reinstalling

thanks mate I had reinstalled the game yesterday but did not try reinstalling and using the exe.It worked ....at least the game played but I used a swing bowler on a hard wicket and got no swing at all .I know some where in this thread are hints but could you fellas be kind to help me out??? :help please?? :upray

I see that there are some hints right on this page

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread