Sam's ExE Patch

The_gas said:
Ok guys i have figured out how to get swing working with sams 1.2 patch, well it seems to work for me at least.

batsmen leave button/cancel run - will outswing the ball if you move the dot to the far left or right of the ball depending on the bowler ie right or left handed.

batsmen charge down the wicket/run - will inswing the ball.

This works a treat for me, so i take back what i said earlier about the swing in this patch. Good work Sam, thanks for your efforts.

Gas

fao Ragda

Read above, this is how to swing the ball

I played with Sam's exe over the weekend and I tell you bowling is great but batting is a bit difficult to say the least...you have to be very good to bat well...Is there any way that the cursor can be edited to appear earlier albeit you wouldn't know if the delivery is going to swing/seam or not??

well sam is the one who can do that and if anyone else can do that it will also very good because i think due to work sam visited forums quite often.

I know sam had released a cursor for exe ....will this work to alleviate my discomfort with the cursor as in my previous post??

no, that cursor is for the earlier file sam worked on quite a while back. I tried that cursor with this new patch and it wont work..i'm afraid we dont' have a solution for this yet.

Actually, this is something new. I tried playing with Sam's exe patch in the easy level, using boss' recent patch and i can actually see the cursor. Now is that only me? or did anyone get that? Well, its easy level so most of us may not play that..but something interesting.

for medium and hard, the cursor is hidden. I can see the cursor for easy though, i'll try posting a screenshot soon.

well i agree with ravi because cursor is only hidden for medium and hard level while people using easy level can see the cursor quite easily

faraz haider said:
well i agree with ravi because cursor is only hidden for medium and hard level while people using easy level can see the cursor quite easily

:cool: thanks and yea, it always appears for me.

first.bmp

third.bmp

it occurs both in tests/ODI's.

ravigoteti said:
:cool: thanks and yea, it always appears for me.

it occurs both in tests/ODI's.

Ever heard of jpegs/jpgs ??

Users who are viewing this thread