Sam's ExE Patch

Guys I am using sams v1.2 beta it was working all these days but today I tried to use it. It starts ok then goes off like blank could someone pls help guys solve this problem thanks. :help :help

joesaadati said:
Guys I am using sams v1.2 beta it was working all these days but today I tried to use it. It starts ok then goes off like blank could someone pls help guys solve this problem thanks. :help :help

If you have Windows XP, try to do a System Restore to a date when you knew that the exe worked well. You could have changed some system settings, etc. For system restore,

1. Go to Programs->Accessories-System Tools->System Restore
2. Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and hit 'Ok'
3. Select a date when you knew the exe worked well.
4. Click Next. It will ask you to Confirm your selection. Click Next again. It will restart ur system and restore ur pc to the selected date.
5. It will restart again and will tell you its restored to that date. Hit ok and you will be back to the Desktop.

Now try the exe.. It should work

you don't have to use the cursor, for the easy level. The cursor will automatically appear, using this patch.

has sam released a cursor for the hard mode level? i still find it difficult cuz the cursor aint there...

I'm finding it very difficult too,without the cursor exe :(

i havent tried it, but if the cursor is available for the easy mode, you can change (copy) the configs of the hard mode into the easy mode.... so you have he correct (hard) mode and the cursor will appear even though, isnt it so ? :cheers

Why don't you try getting used to playing without the cursor? It's not that hard, and a lot more realistic than being able to move around on the crease and hit every ball where you want

No I don't move around the crease or anything like that before the ball is bowled.

I stay where I am...but with Boss's CGPv3,it is just impossible to play on Hard Mode without the cursor and with Sam's Exe.

I doubt if even you can manage a good score with that patch ;)

brad352 said:
Why don't you try getting used to playing without the cursor? It's not that hard, and a lot more realistic than being able to move around on the crease and hit every ball where you want
u r right mate, its more realistic and i do play with new sam beta exe in hard mode and batting was difficult when i started but now i am settled

yes same here. We have to spend good time playing without the cursor to get used to it. Akira2291, i like your idea..i might try that soon.

well i cant play without cursor b/c when i play with sam exe and play on hard mode i score most of run by byes, yesterday i scored 88 in 12 overs and in 88runs, 44 were byes quite disapointed with that

I have managed to teach my girlfriend to play cricket 2004, using sams ex 1.2 patch on medium level, with the cursor appearing late, so with patience chaps it is possible.
I trained her in the nets, before unleashing her on the test level against a bangladesh team on a dusty pitch. She has set bangladesh a total of 305 to win in the 4th innings. Go Girl :)

Anyway the point of this thread was to say if she can use the game with the late cursor, then so should most blokes. Of course women are crap at cpu games. So ummmm no pressure :)

i agree with u, the gas, the game becomes a lot better with practice and patience, once mastered, u feel as though this method is much better.

Users who are viewing this thread