Sam's ExE Patch

ravigoteti said:
yes same here. We have to spend good time playing without the cursor to get used to it. Akira2291, i like your idea..i might try that soon.

nice to see, that you like the idea. i havent tried it yet. im gaming since a week with CGPv4 and using sams previous exe. the lineup exe for batting and the runoutfix.exe for bowling. the patch is working fine for me at HARD level. i can hit a few sixes and fours - its mostly realistic.

by the way which AI patch is the best for TEST MATCHES ? thx in advance

well i have played with sam's new exe since it was released and have got used to it. now hitting sixes for me is not such big of a deal.

p.s- the fact that we can now move the batsman's stance forward help a lot.

tutsipoppy2 said:
well i have played with sam's new exe since it was released and have got used to it. now hitting sixes for me is not such big of a deal.

p.s- the fact that we can now move the batsman's stance forward help a lot.

How do you move the batsmen forward before the ball is deliverd? I know you can move him left and right.

Move the batsman to the left while pressing the down arrow key.

I discovered it by accident lol.

Ok. I have just heard that the ball swings a lot, you can move down the pitch before the ball has been bowled, and run outs are controlled, along with camera crash. Now I have a few questions before I start playing with this .exe:
Q1)Has the lineup bug been fixed?
Q2)How well does the keeper actually keep?
Q3)When the bowler bowls, for e.g. and inswinger just outside offstump. Will the CPU batsmen try playing a cut or coverdrive without noticing the swing or will they play with the swing?

The Champ said:
lineup bug fixed.

keeper byes problem 80% fixed

CPU plays poor shot too, beaten by swing.
Ahh...so the AI is the only problem...hope boss and Tutsi will be able to find a cure:)

But that doesn't make it unrealistic,in fact,it adds to the realism,as even in real life,batsmen play poor shots to some balls.

I think I'll download it...
Only 2 more questions:
Are runouts fixed?
Will the ball swing when it is say...91 overs old?
Also is swing random or can it be controlled as The_gas said?

Once I download The patch I was exited by the fact that you can swing the ball and move the batsman side ways but when I am bowling to cpu they play poor shots and I can bowl them out around 100 somes time around 30s poor cpu doesnt understand how to control the swing,

So I takes the whole competitive mood of the game away for my liking and decided to recycle the patch,but full credit goes to sam for making this patch at least some members are exited about his.

Users who are viewing this thread