Sam's ExE Patch

Overall very good patch.Fardin,do you have any information as Sam is working on full version of beta exe?

Well for me the ball doesnt swing at all even with this sam's patch.I tried it on a green pitch and i can get the ball to swing only once in 2/3 overs,thats it..And there is no swing after 10 overs or so !!

If only sam would release his Gob Tool editor we all could add stuff to the game. One thing I don't understand is sam has the gob tool editor as he showed us earlier why doesn't he release it.

joesaadati said:
If only sam would release his Gob Tool editor we all could add stuff to the game. One thing I don't understand is sam has the gob tool editor as he showed us earlier why doesn't he release it.
Joe, you must be the most impatient person on the entire planet.

You're ****ing me off with all these constant demands, and they're not even for me. If I was offering a download and you kept moaning about it's release, I'd make sure you never saw it.

keep cool.... listen joe: sam has also a real life and isnt only on this planet to code something for c2004 and giving us his hard work. we have to be grateful that hes sharing his work to the community - therefore keep cool or code something by yourself.

joesaadati said:
One thing I don't understand is sam has the gob tool editor as he showed us earlier why doesn't he release it.

maybe its the same reason that you have with your pitches, dont release them, but yet show us.. ;)

Ok...back on topic(which was...?)
I think I have found the exact way to control the swing:

Button A(leave ball, off cutter)=
1.Outswinger-Move cursor almost full(on the white line) to the right hand side(Right Arm Bowler) with pace on full(or just short of it).
2.Leg Cutter(?)-Same as above with a slower speed.

Button D(charge down, leg cutter)=
1.Inswinger-Move cursor almost full(on the white line) to the left hand side(Right Arm Bowler) with pace on full(or just short of it).
2.Off Cutter(?)-Same as above with a slower speed.

Hope this helps:)!

Joe, you must be the most impatient person on the entire planet.

You're ****ing me off with all these constant demands, and they're not even for me. If I was offering a download and you kept moaning about it's release, I'd make sure you never saw it.

andrew_nixon this not the way you talk man and don't use bad words buddy Firstly I not demanding any thing from sam instead I have to be thankful that he is added so many wonderful stuff to cricket2004 I was just a bit curious since cricket 2005 is upon us and I thought he could atleast release his gob Tool he showed us long time back so maybe we could look into it so you don't have to be so rude to use that kind of words.

indiancricketer said:
joe why would someone wanna give there tool out so other people start competioning with him? he doesn't want to and thats a good idea.. thats how you make sure your on the top period

that doesnt make sense to me !!

ZoraxDoom said:
Ok...back on topic(which was...?)
I think I have found the exact way to control the swing:

Button A(leave ball, off cutter)=
1.Outswinger-Move cursor almost full(on the white line) to the right hand side(Right Arm Bowler) with pace on full(or just short of it).
2.Leg Cutter(?)-Same as above with a slower speed.

Button D(charge down, leg cutter)=
1.Inswinger-Move cursor almost full(on the white line) to the left hand side(Right Arm Bowler) with pace on full(or just short of it).
2.Off Cutter(?)-Same as above with a slower speed.

Hope this helps:)!

Cheers Zorax that seems to work! :cool:

I ll try it out right away !!

Hey! I demand some reps for my breakthrough :mad :noway

Just Kidding :p :D
(not that reps won't be gratefully accepted ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread