Sam's ExE Patch

I think this exe is a bit peculiar in the sense i have got more swing bowling at full speed and dot placed opp to side u want to swing.

for max seam the dot is placed in opp to where seam is needed and bowl at less speed try it

The Champ said:
I think this exe is a bit peculiar in the sense i have got more swing bowling at full speed and dot placed opp to side u want to swing.

for max seam the dot is placed in opp to where seam is needed and bowl at less speed try it

if you place it on the opposite side, you get swing.. if you place it on the other side, you bowl cutters... thats what i think happens.

i dont think so not yet.

The Champ said:

so if you bowl a leg cutter with key d the dot should be to the right and not to the left ..... I hope I have interpreted this correctly!!

:crying I have a problem i try to appealby pressing F5 but does not work any advice???

I tried this new EXE for the very first time today after having a big break from Cricket 2004.
Congrats on the work Sam! :)

Played my first match and thats all i needed to see how good it was. I struggled with the bat, good timing was a complete fluke.
I enjoyed the bowling, and the run-ups and appealing were something fun to try out. I was just a bit confused about how the swing works, because i had the cursor on the left sometimes and it swung to the right. If it's suppose to do this can someone please let me know.
Sadly the pommies managed to beat me, and ive gotta go back and start practicing!

how do you make the bowler move to the left and right? sorry if this has been asked already, it just seems as though i've tried everything with no luck..

use the insert and home key while starting to bowl just press escape and press home or insert whichever dir u need u will see a flash and according to the value use arrows to move bowler

joesaadati said:
Guys when I use sams Exe to play game the ball goes through the bat is there something to be done to correct this bug.
i think u must be using the older demo exe now the new beta exe has been released it has been fixed in it. i think the links for it is in the pages between 28-30 of this very thread

Users who are viewing this thread