Sam's ExE Patch

Ok sorry aditya,I shouldnt have posted that weird topic in first place,anyways I really have to won on my batting now.

just an observation, when u load the game with the new exe, it comes up as CCicket down the bottom, dont know if this intentional or not

Good work.....
.......... but the byes problem has come back for me in this exe , i did not have a byes problem for a long time.....while using thei exe the oposition gave me 62 runs in byes out of the 78 in just 16 overs in a test match on a NORMAL pitch

PLEASE HELP ME!

Hi Friends!,

I also have few doubts why the new patch is not running on my system?

1. Is the exe run independently? or we have to invoke it like we did in sam's Previous beta exe?

2. Is we have to rename some exe?

I'm confused why this is happening?

pls some one enlight my prob: As i said earlier "Sam's new exe v1.2 patch is not running in my system!, donno why?, i install it correctly!, still after the warning screen, after clicking "O.K", nothing happens. But the patch is residing in memory(as it can be find by task monitor), some advice in this reg is much app!, i am really looking forward to this..."

Boss :hpraise

Last edited:
i guess sam made a buggy .exe !! sam if ya reading this.. please try and fix it. or release the full one instead of beta versions.

Boss buddy its working clear mate, no problem for me though.

And the review of exe by me.

" Its simply awesome exe, all the bugs from the exe demo is fixed, hats of to Sam great work"

Well I hav figured it out that the ball swings in the opposite direction of te seam marker. I was bowling with akram on a damp pitch with overcast conditions.But the ball swinged once in an over.My question is that the swing is irregular like seam movement or not? And please give me some tips to get more swing. :hpraise

ya no probs for me too....the exe runs like a charm.

BTW....since it has been confirmed by SAI. that the player overlay thing works. Can anybody make a patch which can include all the players from all the teams.

**Also plz include those pictues where ther face is clearly seen, the pic in sai's screenshot was not good as we can harly notice who the player is.

tutsipoppy2 said:
ya no probs for me too....the exe runs like a charm.

BTW....since it has been confirmed by SAI. that the player overlay thing works. Can anybody make a patch which can include all the players from all the teams.

**Also plz include those pictues where ther face is clearly seen, the pic in sai's screenshot was not good as we can harly notice who the player is.

it has been created by aditya123.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9722

This is for the Indian players!

Ok,the players pic thing is good.

But I want it to be displayed only when a new batsman comes in.
All TV chanels display only the team logo in the player battings & bowling stats.
Is it possible??

bharat said:
Ok,the players pic thing is good.

But I want it to be displayed only when a new batsman comes in.
All TV chanels display only the team logo in the player battings & bowling stats.
Is it possible??

yeah same problem going on for me..i have installed sky sports part 1 patch...they are displaying team logos. :help

What I came to say is,I want the player images only when the batsman comes in.
otherwise team logo must be there,as no TV channel(in real life) dislpay player pics i the stats.

Hi Friends!,

Thank u all for u'r comm!, This Patch Works for me now after the RE-installation of DIRECTX along with NVIDIA Default drivers in win'98 partition, also i installed the game again. NOW it works really well. But when ever i changing any graphics parameters (nvidia-3d pms), when the game starts, it crashes in to "ERROR:Failed to initialise", any idea?, any how after i restore the default params this patch works again!. As i am doing all of my CGP related works in win'2k ,c2k4, am not dare to test with it. So after the release of CGPv3 only, i may test around a bit to release a Sam's new exe beta v1.2. compatible patch!, hope u all will get it...

BTW: GREAT WORK SAM!, the patch really give some good feel to the game!

Cheers

Boss

Can we put more than 1 player's pictures in the game???

Users who are viewing this thread