Sam's exe V1.2 Beta Trouble

slats_bevo

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is it? The ball doesnt swing and I can't change run ups with it though.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
The ball will swing, just keep these in mind:

A) Hard/Dusty/Dry pitches are less conductive to swing.
B) Leg and Off cutters get more swing
C) Move the cursor around, and bowl quicker with the new ball and slower with the older one.

slats_bevo

School Cricketer
When running samsexedemo the ball swings bowlers angles change yet this one ive been sent does nothing. I'm very sure that I do not have the requisite exe file for sams 1.2 to work, so could someone send the exe file not the zipped version as my unzipping seems to be failing (Langerrox Im very sure the file yous ent me is Sams 1.0 with no swinga s the demo of 1.2 that sam posted is very different and the bowlers can change run up angles and stuff).

zainawan89

International Cricketer
I have downloaded this it is working fine. But batting is like hell. There is no cursor at all. Can any body tell of a cursor patch released or link me to sam's forum please.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
zainawan89 said:
I have downloaded this it is working fine. But batting is like hell. There is no cursor at all. Can any body tell of a cursor patch released or link me to sam's forum please.
Try playing on Normal or Hard Level, not easy

ahk2578

Club Cricketer
zainawan89 said:

you will get used to it after some playing!!

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
ahk2578 said:
you will get used to it after some playing!!
I think, but am not sure (because I dont play on easy) that the cursor doesnt show up at all on easy level using sams exe but on normal or hard it appears later than a nonpatched game.

Users who are viewing this thread