How do u like my Stadium Graphics?

• Yes They Are Too Good.

Votes: 100 78.7%
  • No Not That Much Attractive

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Can't Say Much

Votes: 14 11.0%

• Total voters
1st try on Stuart Clark (Aus), How is it ?

sclarkcp3.jpg

looks great saurabh2185 how are the other australian faces coming up also I have a problem with hayden and gilly's faces I would like to import gilly's face over haydens how do u do that could u pls tell and what is the import/export button on player editor mean and what are its function pls explain thank u.

Saurabh2185 could u please look at this face error of M J Clark I want to replace the face with the correct face how can I do this screenshot below. :help :help :hpraise The one right below is the real MJClark face with blonde hair the one above is the default face with dark which has to be changed. Can I use the import/Export button to import the face and how should it be done thank you. :help

Attachments

• error clark.jpg
    error clark.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 108
  • real clark.jpg
    real clark.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Well why are you posting player editor queries in my thread ? Please posted them in player editor thread.

joesaadati said:
Saurabh2185 could u please look at this face error of M J Clark I want to replace the face with the correct face how can I do this screenshot below. :help :help :hpraise The one right below is the real MJClark face with blonde hair the one above is the default face with dark which has to be changed. Can I use the import/Export button to import the face and how should it be done thank you. :help

First of all please install the unique face pack v1 and then installed unique face pack v2 then all aussie face's would be back to normal.

Btw i am not using EA Graphic's Editor (beta) for importing my made fsh files.
I am using bigGUI_2.

Stuart Clark :)

Note:- Use this method to see him ingame

Attachments

• Stuart Clark.zip
    246.9 KB · Views: 91
I posted here because u are a damn good face maker and also it is inregards to faces sorry for posting here but how do u use bigGuI-2 and how to get a hand on that. can u post a tutorial small one on how to import faces using bigGui2 thanks man

joesaadati said:
I posted here because u are a damn good face maker and also it is inregards to faces sorry for posting here but how do u use bigGuI-2 and how to get a hand on that. can u post a tutorial small one on how to import faces using bigGui2 thanks man

You can download bigGui from Here
  • After downloading it, open a player's .big file in bigGui 2 and extract the face.fsh.
  • Using the fshed extract the face texture in .bmp format.
  • Now do the editing work with any photo-editor such as photoshop.
  • Now look for a suitable hhead.o file which suits that player face. Use o-edit for preview.
  • Then open the fsh file in fshed and import your face .bmp in the fsh file.
  • After that save the fsh file.
  • Atlast open bigGui 2 again and reimport the face.fsh and that matching hhead.o file
  • And as usual copy paste the .big file into the root directory.

First of all please install the unique face pack v1 and then installed unique face pack v2 then all aussie face's would be back to normal.

I have done the above saurabh2185 as u said but I could not see clark's face and also your excellent Staurt Clark's face too.pls help also thankyou for the face tutorial

joesaadati said:

I have done the above saurabh2185 as u said but I could not see clark's face and also your excellent Staurt Clark's face too.pls help also thankyou for the face tutorial

What's the problem with M Clark as you are also using the same bats.xml as mine and i don't have any problem with it.

Any for Stuart Clark's face... I have clearly mentioned "Note:- Use this method to see him ingame":mad: , Check it above the screen shot.

Hi Every One
Plz Make Bangladesh Faces And Zimb Faces.other Country Faces Like Scotland
Thanks

Hi Kadabakar, mate why dont you download the Unique Face Patch v2 ? It has all the faces :)

Users who are viewing this thread