• No Not That Much Attractive

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Can't Say Much

Votes: 14 11.0%

• Total voters
That is quite fantasic well done.
I have a personal request.
Could you make Adil Rashid.
I know he isn't in the england squad and he is not in the game but I have created him in create a player mode and I will just muck it up if I have to create the face myself. ;)
This guy will be in England colors anyway in 2 years time.
64626.1.jpg

Reps for you for doing this extra face for me (unless nobody else wants it).

Well the face pic is not good enough to make face of it, i need a straight looking face.

And i think only I Bell is left out of the current England squad, so can anyone post a proper face making pic of him.

Go to advanced and upload pics from your machine or just upload them on imageshack and put the link like this :

Really like that Yardy face,great to see you still making faces despite fewer interest in the game.What Im really looking forward to is your faces for the next series of Cricket games.Awesome stuff. :)

sid_19840 said:
Really like that Yardy face,great to see you still making faces despite fewer interest in the game.What Im really looking forward to is your faces for the next series of Cricket games.Awesome stuff. :)

Well from the screen shots of EA cricket 2007 it looks like they are using the same graphics format. If the file format is going to be same then patching the new game would be very easy. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread