Doctor's Pro-AI Patches

Sorry to sound stupid, but in the first post where cricket doctor posts his files and where to find the best supporting files to go with it, i can't find where these downloads are! Could somebody link me to them please?

I've downloaded cricket doctors v.2.0 patch (virus free), it seems pretty straightforward. The only thing i'm not sure about is when to actually change the settings. Do i wait for the toss of coin, then press the windowed mode and move the relevent files into the root directory once i know whether i'm batting or bowling, or do i have to actually save the game, exit it and then transfer the files, and then restart the game? Thanks.

scousepig said:
I've downloaded cricket doctors v.2.0 patch (virus free), it seems pretty straightforward. The only thing i'm not sure about is when to actually change the settings. Do i wait for the toss of coin, then press the windowed mode and move the relevent files into the root directory once i know whether i'm batting or bowling, or do i have to actually save the game, exit it and then transfer the files, and then restart the game? Thanks.
After end of each inning or after the coin toss save your game and don't exit.
Not press 'Alt + tab' and your window will be minimized. Now install the batting/bowling files and enjoy the game.
Pretty straight forward I guess. :)

Enjoy!! :cheers

One more thing. I've just batted in a ODI match, so i had those options selected, but now i'm bowling in a test match, so i've selected those options, i had to overwrite two files as i did it (presumably the ODI batting files), but now there is nothing in the ODI batting files, so what do i do when i want to bat in a ODI again?

scousepig said:
One more thing. I've just batted in a ODI match, so i had those options selected, but now i'm bowling in a test match, so i've selected those options, i had to overwrite two files as i did it (presumably the ODI batting files), but now there is nothing in the ODI batting files, so what do i do when i want to bat in a ODI again?

I think u are doing cut and paste..... Instead try this,

1) Extract the patch in a separate folder once.
2) Copy ( not cut) the required files.
3) Go to the game directory..
4) Paste it.... It will ask for overwrite... just click yes.
5) While switching bw batting and bowling do as CD said in above post...pres alt+tab where it will com out of game window and do the above from step2.

I hope u are cleared now!!!!
Cheers
:cheers

cricket doctor said:
After end of each inning or after the coin toss save your game and don't exit.

Actually this sentence has got to be re-phrased a bit.....you cant save the game ( immediately) after the coin toss :D
btw, when are you releasing the patch...

This patch is simply the best I've played so far. I keep playing it over and over again because it's so brilliant.

punk sk8r said:
did u test it or has he released a beta patch
He is talking about my previous patches.
I don't release my beta patches publicly anyways. Beta copy is sent to only selected users via mail.

Users who are viewing this thread