How do u like my Stadium Graphics?

• Yes They Are Too Good.

Votes: 100 78.7%
  • No Not That Much Attractive

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Can't Say Much

Votes: 14 11.0%

• Total voters
Saurabh mate please add R.P.Singh into my request list of faces.And when r u releasing Sreesanth?

saurabh2185 said:
Gaurav, i made an attempt at Sreesanth.

I would say not so successful. :noway

I think it still needs improvement, which one you like.
I like 1...Just the face colour needs improvement!

helo saurabh! i have been watching ur work behind the scenes quietly for a few months n i have to really appreciate ur job!taking into consideration the amount of hard work n difficulty it needs.even i have been tryin to create some player faces ,but i finally i end up in frustration.im a great fan of indian cricket n especially sachin.taking in2 consideration his popularity ea sports shud hav created a realistic face 4 him.but it didnt n quite oppositely it created one with a mustache(long).til now i havent found any convincing n decent face for sachin.even urs isnt gud while considerin the gr8 job u hav done with harbajan,n a lot others where they seem so realistic n gud.but sachins face is a let down!may b the head.o file isnt perfect 4 him.
I have been tryin2 create my own face patch4 sachin.but the head isnt comin out quite rite.i only have a minimal knowledge in paintshop n nothin else.all i need is a lil help frm u.can u tel me how to use oedit n change the head shape?i have seen recently the head file of dhoni.that extra length of hair!how was that possible?there was an overlay of the modified hair part over the original one.how is it done?please explain to me with some xamples n pics illustrating it n i wil sure try to make a good face of sachin myself.after that the rest of the indian team.do u have any idea abt uv map editin ?plz reply as soon as possibl!

amazingbrains said:
helo saurabh! i have been watching ur work behind the scenes quietly for a few months n i have to really appreciate ur job!taking into consideration the amount of hard work n difficulty it needs.even i have been tryin to create some player faces ,but i finally i end up in frustration.im a great fan of indian cricket n especially sachin.taking in2 consideration his popularity ea sports shud hav created a realistic face 4 him.but it didnt n quite oppositely it created one with a mustache(long).til now i havent found any convincing n decent face for sachin.even urs isnt gud while considerin the gr8 job u hav done with harbajan,n a lot others where they seem so realistic n gud.but sachins face is a let down!may b the head.o file isnt perfect 4 him.
I have been tryin2 create my own face patch4 sachin.but the head isnt comin out quite rite.i only have a minimal knowledge in paintshop n nothin else.all i need is a lil help frm u.can u tel me how to use oedit n change the head shape?i have seen recently the head file of dhoni.that extra length of hair!how was that possible?there was an overlay of the modified hair part over the original one.how is it done?please explain to me with some xamples n pics illustrating it n i wil sure try to make a good face of sachin myself.after that the rest of the indian team.do u have any idea abt uv map editin ?plz reply as soon as possibl!

First of all thanks for your comments and support. And regarding the Sachin face i have used the .o file on Gibbs, that's the best i could do with it. I have no idea of oediting i just use oedit to match the .o file with the face .bmp nothing else, never used UV map editor. (may be sid could help you) And regarding Dhoni's long hair i used .o file of Jason Gillespie and .bmp of MS Dhoni and sid had done the UV map editing.

You may try different hhead.o files on your Sachin .bmp and apply the one you feel is looking good. Best of luck for your faces in future if you are try to make any.
-------------------------
:cheers
Saurabh

amazingbrains said:

Mate, ive made a sachin face, you can try that, if you want to edit head shape , just move the blue dots and ull see the head shape changing

Here is his face:
51073.1.jpg

Last edited:
treva said:
when you strat again can you do tresco please?
cheers

Ok i have made his face, there was not much to edit in his face as EA as already done a good job :clap.

Anyways how is it.

mtrescothick2py.jpg

Neat work pal. Liked some of those loading screens.
Got a few good pictures...think they'd make good loading and start-up screens too. Would appreciate it if you can make some of these, whenever you get the time off. Maybe you can make a pack of start-up and loading screens and release it when you can, or the ones you like...in case you aren't quite in the mood for it.

Umm...and I'm sorry I'm gonna flood your thread with these big images. Sorry mates if it took you time to load.

For start-up screens:

sachintendulkarvirendersehwag2.jpg

adamgilchrist0bo.jpg

brettlee7iu.jpg

yuvrajsingh8ex.jpg

rickyponting9tg.jpg

For loading screens:

inaction6rf.jpg

indianteamwininpakistanii8dg.jpg

raresightincricket5ke.jpg

Sorry again for lots of images and would really appreciate it if you can make some of these.

P.S.: Let me know guys if you're looking for pictures for faces, be it anybody. Got plenty.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread