How do u like my Stadium Graphics?

• Yes They Are Too Good.

Votes: 100 78.7%
  • No Not That Much Attractive

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Can't Say Much

Votes: 14 11.0%

• Total voters
Crux nice work mate, i really appreciate your work :). I am surely going to use these pic's for making start-up and loading screen and then release a "Ultimate Loading And Start-up pack" having all the screens i made so far and some new ones made from the pic's you posted. Reps for you.:friends

RoboRocks said:
You doing Smith next saurabh?

Well i am busy with my computer, as i recently formatted the HDD and now i am updating installing drivers and software. So please give me some time as i got lots of things to do. :onpc

So kindly wait guys :upray

:cheers
Saurabh

hello Saurabh can you please make a chanderpaul face with the black and white cream under his eyes like now days he have...

thanks in advance .

Sorry to sound lazy, but is there some sort of superpack that has all of this, or do i have to do everything i want individually? I've gone through 3/4 of the thread, and it all looks superb, but it seems it would take days to download it all and sort it all out, that's if i can figure out how to do it at all! Thanks.

scousepig said:
Sorry to sound lazy, but is there some sort of superpack that has all of this, or do i have to do everything i want individually? I've gone through 3/4 of the thread, and it all looks superb, but it seems it would take days to download it all and sort it all out, that's if i can figure out how to do it at all! Thanks.

Well there was a megapatch released earlier but that has old downloads. And for new stuffs you have to download them individually as they are released.

RoboRocks said:
You doing Smith next saurabh?

Ok i am back now.

Here is a try on D Smith, well this is the best i can do with. If you like it i can release it just now.

dsmith7fb.jpg

Cricketiswin said:
hello Saurabh can you please make a chanderpaul face with the black and white cream under his eyes like now days he have...

thanks in advance .

The problem is not in making faces but to find a hhead.o file which matches with the respective face.:( Still i will try to make one.:)

Saurabh, am i able to download all the stuff i've seen on here from you, plus a gameplay patch from somebody else, will that work? If so, which is the best gameplay patch to use? Thanks.

scousepig said:
Saurabh, am i able to download all the stuff i've seen on here from you, plus a gameplay patch from somebody else, will that work? If so, which is the best gameplay patch to use? Thanks.

Yes,both the graphics downloads here will work along with any gameplay patch you download.For a choice of gameplay read the reviews forum to choose which one most suits your gameplay style.

&Saurabh:I think the second head is better than the first.Something else you could try is moving the black layers slightly closer to the eyes.Great work btw.

Thanks. Trying to choose which downloads to use is impossible, there are so many!

Saurabh, the actual length b/w the head and chin is very large. Try reducing the lenght and increasing the hair.
Excellent work anyways.
And how did you take these screenshots without going into the game?

Thanks for comments everyone, according to me it is looking good ingame so i am releasing it.

snag00190yf.jpg

Attachments

• S Chanderpaul.zip
    336 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread