Save Game files for EA Cricket 2005

Do you like the save game files I have made so far?

• Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can u make the match of sharjah 1997 where Sachin single handedly took Indian Team to the finals!!!!!

I think its not possible to make qualifying situations....So i suggest u to make the situation like if u win the game u can play the finals again with aussies!!!!!

I consider it as a historic match becos it was a one man show(sachin)!!!!

He already said he is only going to make save games not 3 years older

avk2love said:
try making match situations where one needs 5 or 6 runs of an over or more
it willl be realy challanging to play and u will be the bowler
eg :- the first odi (ind/pak series 2004) where moin khan had to hit a six of the last ball off nehra !!!!
u will not need to create players for it

oh!!!! ok....actually i read tht but i forgot tht it should not be more than 3yrs old matches!!!!!

ok then...Can u make any of the following matches????

1) IND Vs SL (last series where india won 6-1) : The match which Raina and Dhonie were at the crease(infact they batted steadily and won the match).

2) Recent Ind Vs Pak : Where Dhonie abd Yuvi were at the crease(Yuvi played with muscle cramps and they won for india). It will be nice if u make the match from the situation where it was almost more than 8runs were required per over at one stage.

surendar said:
oh!!!! ok....actually i read tht but i forgot tht it should not be more than 3yrs old matches!!!!!

ok then...Can u make any of the following matches????

1) IND Vs SL (last series where india won 6-1) : The match which Raina and Dhonie were at the crease(infact they batted steadily and won the match).

2) Recent Ind Vs Pak : Where Dhonie abd Yuvi were at the crease(Yuvi played with muscle cramps and they won for india). It will be nice if u make the match from the situation where it was almost more than 8runs were required per over at one stage.
Why not give the links to the stats? ;)

If you guys thought that India-England series is over then you are wrong,
India can still win the 3rd test match but not in the real infact in Cricket
2005.This is a save game file of Ind Vs Eng 3rd test.India are 77/5 with
Sehwag and Yuvraj at the crease.

Attachments

• IND_ENG_3rd.JPG
    IND_ENG_3rd.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 77
  • Ind_Eng_3rdTest.zip
    277.8 KB · Views: 39
You got Munaf Patel from barmyarmy eh? Anyway, how exactly do you import him into the roster?
Great work by the way.

James219 said:
You got Munaf Patel from barmyarmy eh? Anyway, how exactly do you import him into the roster?
Great work by the way.
I made Munaf Patel in the created players option.

Users who are viewing this thread