Saved Game Problem :helpme:

A

Allstarnz

I hope somebody can help me with a little problem i'm having with Cricket 2004 (on PC). I will try to explain my problem as best as i can.

Currently I am in the middle of a tour, i think it's the minor-nations one or something. At the present time i am most of the way through my first game against Bangaldesh in Dakar. My team is Australia, who are chasing at the moment. Anyway here is my problem...

I get to the end of the 7th over and my game freezes. It goes to the in between overs menu and when I click on resume it does nothing. It just beeps and stays in the menu. I have a save point one over earlier, however this doesn't seem to help.. I still have the problem that it will freeze no matter what I do. :wacko: This happens even if i restart the game, my computer or otherwise.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can resolve this??? or even encountered the same kind of problem as i've had.

After reading the thread regarding bugs, this must be one to add to that, so I will link to this post here too.

Like everyone else on this forum, I have quite enjoyed playing this game, but feel that the release of a patch to fix the major bugs would sure help this game a lot. I too have noticed a majority of the mentioned bugs in the game.

Thanks
Allstarnz

yeah or you could just open up your previous load game, play 5 balls of the over, cross your fingers, click escape and select autoplay 5 overs and resume the game from there. this works for me. and remember to keep at least 2 slots saved for each game

Thanks everyone for your advice.

Thanks to savtweak, I have fixed the problem. :cheer:

What I had to do was go in under Bangladesh and choose the bowler to bowl the next over. So yes, the problem was the 'end of allotted overs' bug. Because the person who was meant to bowl had no overs left the game sort of locked up.

Thanks once again :thumbs:

Allstarnz

Users who are viewing this thread