SCENARIO #2

S

sonic

After a winter of discontent, Bangladesh prepared to tour Australia on a whimper. No win since beating West Indies in the World Cup 4 years ago and now facing arguably the greatest side the planet has ever seen. Australia were put into bat on the lush green pitch and promptly posted 630-4 declared. Bangladesh then came in and it looks like the same old story. Its midday and Bangladesh have battled their way to 147/5 and on their way to another crumbling innings defeat. But can you change the script?

You must score as many runs as possible and attempt to avoid the follow-on. Its a very tall order, but it can be done. Once you have completed the innings you must then autoplay the australian second innings and attempt to chase whatever target they set you. If you fall short and are forced to follow on then you must score as many runs as you feel is necessary and then autoplay the australian chase. Is history about to be made?

YOUR PERFORMANCE:

SUPER EXPERT - You have batted superbly, surpassing Australia to get a first innings lead. You win the match emphatically with a 6-10 wicket victory

EXPERT - You narrowly avoid the follow-on, reaching around 500 runs in the process. You then win the match by 1-5 wickets

SEASONED PRO - You just fall short of avoiding the follow-on. You then go on to make a huge total of 600+ and win the match by 150 runs+

PRO - You have done well, scoring between 400-450 runs. You then post a good score of 550-600 runs and win the match by 100 runs+

AVERAGE PLAYER - You struggled to keep the runs going, only reaching a total of 350-400. In reply you manage 500-550 runs but narrowly lose the match

NEED MORE PRACTISE - You fell apart in all fairness and lost the match by an innings. Back to the nets for you.

S

sonic

good luck to everyone, please e-mail me your scorecards and match summary screen and i will put up the best performances (maybe even the worse)

e-mail me at [email protected]

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

I think I'll try it but I'll be playing with your field patch as I didn't back up the original fields :wall: .

R

Rangeela

I definately like to see ur scores Auwais...hope it will be posted soon

S

sonic

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 2 2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by sonic@Jun 2 2003, 03:47 AM
You got a new email address? :huh:
:lol: I have two, one for junk and one for decent stuff that needs my attention. I can't remember which one I gave for the online tournament stuff though, i even get confused myself sometimes which one is for good stuff and which is for, well... :chair: :throw:

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by sonic@Jun 2 2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 2 2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by sonic@Jun 2 2003, 03:47 AM
You got a new email address? :huh:
:lol: I have two, one for junk and one for decent stuff that needs my attention. I can't remember which one I gave for the online tournament stuff though, i even get confused myself sometimes which one is for good stuff and which is for, well... :chair: :throw:
LOL :lol: OK Rangeela I'll send them in soon.

S

sonic

good luck auwais, just try and stay at the crease! anything above 350 is a decent total in the first innings. hope you are victorious mate :band:

[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread