Scolari sacked by Chelsea

After going to many Chelsea matches in the last month or two, I've got to say that after seeing us nearly lose to Stoke, only manage to score once against Boro and fail to score against Hull, Big Phil had to go. Hiddink is a bad choice. We needed a 'fan favourite' such as Zola, Wise, Di Matteo or even Barry Bridges! :p

Sorry but no team has a divine right to score lots of goals against any other :noway

:p

No, but what my point is against teams such as Boro we should be winning by 3 or 4 nil.

:p

No, but what my point is against teams such as Boro we should be winning by 3 or 4 nil.
Football doesn't work like that, you can't pick who you play against and how many you score. Christ, you wouldn't be happy as a United fan at the moment would you, we're consistently winning 1-0. The results you can complain about, but how many goals you're beating a team by, sorry no way. Plus, you beat Middlesbrough 2-0 anyway.

About this it should be the fans favourite. Di Matteo hasn't even got Championship experience, how is he gonna manage in the Champions League quarter finals. Wise, well look at the sterling job he's helped with at Newcastle:rolleyes:. Zola might be an option in a couple of years, but it's way too early for that yet.

The head of the Chelsea Supporters Club was saying on the radio the other day they either wanted Zola or Terry:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hiddink is a superstar. Just look what he did with the Aussies to see how good he is.

Users who are viewing this thread