Chelsea and England for Pride : HELP PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Untitled-1-6.jpg

Scolari unveiled as new Chelsea Boss

English Premier League Giants Chelsea FC have made no surprise move by announcing the appointment of Brazilian manager Luis Philip Scolari to take the club into the 2006/2007 season.

Chelsea+Unveil+Luiz+Felipe+Scolari+Their+New+D-qZ72mMZ42l.jpg

Scolari unveiled as new Chelsea boss

The decision to appoint Scolari, widely considered one of the best managers in the world, comes at the expense of outgoing coach Avhram Grant . Grant has paid the price for one of the strongest and most successful clubs in the world failing to produce any trophies for the English team last season. It will be the Scolari's first attempt in the English premier League .

Chelsea President Roman Abramovich indicated that the recent performances of Scolari have brought about the appointment.

?Felipe has great qualities. He is one of the world's top coaches with a record of success at country and club level, he gets the best out of a talented squad of players and his ambitions and expectations match ours. He was the outstanding choice.

Out of respect for his current role as Head Coach of the Portuguese national team, and to ensure minimum disruption to this work, there will be no further comment from Chelsea FC nor from Felipe about his new role until his employment with us commences.?
Abramovich added.

Incoming manager and first team coach Luis Felipe Scolari was unavailable for comment today but is expected to fly into England tomorrow to begin his tenure at the club.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Untitled-1-6.jpg

Solari arrives at the Bridge

Luis Scolari has arrived in England as he prepares to take the reigns of one of Europe?s most dangerous clubs, Chelsea. The English media attempted to take full advantage of Scolari?s arrival at London Airport but the Brazilian manager was very reserved in his initial statement.

_41607596_quit300.jpg

"Todo que eu posso dizer no momento ? que eu muito sou agradado finalmente ter chegado em Inglaterra. Isto ? um pa?s am?vel estar em e ter alguns jogadores de futebol mais bons no mundo. Eu muito antecipo meu tempo em Chelsea e trabalhar com os jogadores. Eu n?o desejo comentar mais como sou ainda mas mesmo encontrar os jogadores, eu fui contado que uma confer?ncia de imprensa ser? chamada amanh? em que eu posso responder qualquer mais perguntas. "

Translated

?All I can say at the moment is that I am very pleased to have finally arrived in England. This is a lovely country to be in and has some of the finest football players in the world. I am very much looking forward to my time in Chelsea and working with the players. I do not wish to comment any further as I am still yet to even meet the players, I have been told that a press conference will be called tomorrow in which I can answer any further questions.?

Last edited:

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Untitled-1-6.jpg

Scolari : 'I'm Comfortable Anywhere'

Incoming Chelsea manager Luiz Felipe Scolari has been speaking a little about the leadership style he will bring to London when he begins his new work on July 1.

0,,10268~3693275,00.jpg

Press conference with Scolari

Addressing the media over the weekend at Chelsea, the Brazilian rebuffed suggestions he might be out of touch with club management having been employed on the international stage since 2001.

'The results of the squads I've coached speak for themselves,' pointed out the 59-year-old, twice winner of the Copa Libertadores, the South American equivalent of the Champions League.

'I have got my weak points but can't tell you my pluses or minuses. Ask the players I have worked with. I spent 20 years as a club manager, so I think I know the ins and outs of club management.

'First I look for technical qualities, then personal qualities and how they work as a unit because we are a team.

'I feel comfortable anywhere in the world as I establish good relations with people surrounding me,' he added.

'I like to play, I like jokes and I like to work with my players in a good atmosphere.

'But I don't like high society. I don't like to go to parties. I'm shy but I have a good relationship with all my players and that is the most important thing.'

Scolari also considered the fact that at Chelsea he will need to speak to players in more than his native tongue.

'I speak English with my players, I speak Italian, I speak German and don't worry, because the language of football is only one language. I communicate.'

Meanwhile Fabio Capello has welcomed Scolari's imminent arrival.

'A Brazilian manager is interesting for English football. He will bring new ideas,' the Italian has said.

'I think he will do well. He's a very intelligent coach because he can change the style of a team.'

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Untitled-2-3.jpg

Capello named new England manager

Fabio Capello has been confirmed as the new England manager after the details of his contract were finalized with the Football Association.

The Italian signed a four-and-a-half year deal - reportedly worth £6m a year, with an opt out after 2010.

_44299567_capello203newindex.jpg

Capello, 61, will be unveiled at a news conference very soon before taking his job on the 1st of July

His backroom staff is all-Italian but he is to consider how to integrate an English presence into the set-up.

"Fabio is very, very open and happy to include an English coach - or English coaches - within his staff," said FA director of communications Adrian Bevington.

"The key point is that that is something we don't have to rush into. People should not get too hung up on the fact there is no English coach on the staff at the moment."

sammiller

Club Cricketer
Just wondering how this will work, are you the manager or are you holidaying and seeing how the pair do? Nice presentation, good luck with the story.:onpc

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Nice start. It will be difficult for Capello to handle England I feel anyways.

Great works mate!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread