Chelsea and England for Pride : HELP PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering how this will work, are you the manager or are you holidaying and seeing how the pair do? Nice presentation, good luck with the story.:onpc

Well I playing on Championship Manager 2007 so in that we can manage a club and country .

Nice start. It will be difficult for Capello to handle England I feel anyways.

Great works mate!

Aaah Twist in the tale. Keep up the good work.

nice start !!!!!

Thank guys expect more updates today :happy

Untitled-2-3.jpg

Capello Unveiled as New England Boss

New England coach Fabio Capello has promised to take the national team "right to the top" after being unveiled by the Football Association.

capelloengland.jpg

The Italian, 61, will officially start in his new post on I July

Capello said: "I have wanted this job for a long time and I know there are great expectations that go with it.

"My first objective is to meet the players and the club coaches in the Premier League. England has a great team that can go right to the top."

Capello, who has signed a four-and-a-half-year contract worth £6.5m a year, said it was a "dream come true" to take the England job.

"I'm going to try to understand what happened by talking to the players," he added. "I believe that wearing the England shirt should be a matter of pride - I want to see all players playing for England like they do for their clubs."

Capello acknowledged that managing England will be very different to being in charge of a club side - but says he is confident he can work well with his players, and gain the co-operation of Premier League managers too.

"It is very different," Capello said.

"My behaviour will have to change, as will the players.

"I have always had an excellent relationship with Sir Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger and also the two Spanish managers Rafa Benitez ,Juande Ramos and Luis Scolari . I've always had a fantastic relationship with such individuals, it will be no problem in working alongside them."

Time will only tell if this the right decision done by the The Fa or is it another blunder?

Last edited:
PLEASE STICK TO THIS SHANTANU

why is it a twist in the tale?

anyway love it KUTGE and remember

DONT STOP THIS

freddiw added 2 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

'I speak English with my players, I speak Italian, I speak German and don't worry, because the language of football is only one language. I communicate.'

real quote or did you make it up? AWESOME:hpraise

Untitled-1-6.jpg

Chelsea seal Bosingwa signing

Luiz-Felipe-Scolari-Jose-Bosingwa-Chelsea-unv_1034771.jpg

Chelsea have beaten Manchester United to sign Bosingwa for ?6.1m . Bosingwa signed a three year contract with Chelsea . Manchester United who were seeing Bosingwa as a pontential successor of Gary Neville was snapped by Chelsea .

This is what Bosingwa said to Chelsea TV , " I am very delighthed about the move to Chelsea . Mr Grant had signed me and I never new Scolari was gonna be my new manager . He is such a great manager and his Cv speaks for himself . I have many friends who play here for Chelsea and I am happy to unite with them . I played for Porto which was a very big club in Portugal but Chelsea is a much bigger club and I hope to improve a lot as a player .

Signing of Bosingwa will give Paulo Ferraria and Juliano Belleti a tough competition for the right back place .

Deco signs for Chelsea

Deco-Chelsea-unveiling_1049637.jpg

Chelsea have signed Portugal midfielder Deco from Barcelona .The talented playmaker had been told by the Catalan club he did not feature in their future plans and had been linked with a move to the Blues regularly in recent years.The west Londoners have paid around ?8m to sign the two-time Champions League winner on a two-year deal.

Here is what Deco said to Chelsea TV , "This club is perfect for me. They want to win titles and improve. It was the best place for me to come.We have enough to win the Champions League and the Premier League again and Scolari will do everything he can.Well its like home coming for me as I will be playing alongside my Porto team mates like Ricardo , Paulo and Bosingwa . It will be exciting to play with Ballack , Lampard , Drogba and Terry .
"
Deco's arrival significantly boosts a midfield line-up already featuring the likes of Frank Lampard, Michael Ballack, Michael Essien, and John Obi Mikel .

This is looking really good. Very good presentation, very neat. Great work mate, keep it up!

PLEASE STICK TO THIS SHANTANU

why is it a twist in the tale?

anyway love it KUTGE and remember

DONT STOP THIS

freddiw added 2 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

real quote or did you make it up? AWESOME:hpraise

Well thanks a lot Freediw and there is no twist in the tale . Well I found that quote somewhere on skysports in famous quotes

Untitled-1-6.jpg

Makelele Join PSG

makelele_1047744.jpg

Mekelele has joined the French Club for a fee of £1.76m . Makelele who played for 5 years for Chelsea has signed a 2 year contract . Makelele is at the end of his glorious career and he had dream of ending it in the French Capital which is gonna become true .

Makelele said when he was unveiled , "I'm very happy, everything went well . "It took some time but I wanted this so much that Chelsea gave me the possibility of finishing my career in my own country.It's a very important challenge for me but also a very difficult one. I felt that my cycle at Chelsea was coming to an end.People always tell me I'm 35. That doesn't bother me, I don't notice my age,I still have energy and spirit and love ofr the game and I may play till I am 45 . "

Makelele was a £16.8million signing by Chelsea from Real Madrid in 2003. The 35-year-old won two league titles during his spell at Stamford Bridge, and helped the club reach last season's Champions League final.

Villa sign Sidwell

Steve-Sidwell-Aston-Villa-Lincoln-City-Pre-Se_1047356.jpg

Steve Sidwell has joined Aston Villa for £5m and has signed a three year deal with the club . Sidwell joined Chelsea won free transfer from Reading but was unable to establish as a first team player and made just a handful of starts at Chelsea .

Steve Sidwell told to Villa's Website" I am absolutely delighted to join. I am over the moon. It's taken a while but now it's done I am excited.There's been a lot of speculation and rumour about the deal and it has played on my mind a little but I've been professional and kept my head down."

Sidwell played a big role in Reading gaining promotion to the Premier League for the first time, but he rejected a new contract that summer and left the Royals to move to Chelsea.Where he was kept out of regular firt team action and so lets hope he plays well at Villa .

Ben Haim seal City Move

2008418163330_Tal_Ben_Haim_504843.jpg

Israel Defender Ben Haim has joined Manchester City for £3m and has signed a three year contract . Ben Haim joined Chelsea 13 months ago for a free transfer from Bolton Wanderers . At Chelsea he was just able to make 13 appearances and then played some matches for the reserves . Mark Hughes saw his ability and signed him up to strengthen the City defence .

Ben Haim had to say when he was unveiled ,"I think it's a very good club and a famous club with a lot of ambition.I want to win things with this club and I know for many years that hasn't happened. It'll be hard and it takes time to build something.I know Mark Hughes matches my ambition. As a player he won nearly everything and of course he wants to do the same as a manager.He has ambition, the passion and the desire to do that and it matches my ambition because I am like that as well. I want to help City to be a better club and to win something."

To win a centre-back berth at Eastlands he will have to do battle with captain Richard Dunne - who signed a new contract with the club this summer - and England star Micah Richards, however the new recruit could fill a full-back role.

Ok, first of all, let me start by saying, this is a good start to the story, and that I shall be watching it.

But please, stick to at least 1 story, maybe even 2 like I am going to do (PCU & The Legends League)

Untitled-1-6.jpg

Scolari at Work

1st July 2006

The first day of Luis Scolari with Chelsea was occupied with a meeting involving the management in which the expectations for the coming 2006/2007 season were conveyed. President Roman Abramovich had this to say in regards to the forthcoming season:

"I am delighted that you've joined this club . I believe you have every chance of delivering the success the supporters crave and deserve . To help you achieve your goals a transfer kitty of 87m is available . The overall wage budget means you can afford to pay out an extra 1.5m , which should be enough to lure new talent . On the behalf of the Chelsea Football Club Directors we feel the club is on the verge of an excellent season . We expect you to finish in a strong league position and to guide the team into the latter stages of the European and domestic competitions . "

Scolari meets the team

luiz_felipe_scolari_782008c.jpg

Incoming manager Luis Scolari had his first chance to meet his squad ahead of what all involved hope will be a successful season. Scolari, flanked by Assistant Manager Steve Clarke, had his first chance to introduce himself to any players who were yet to meet the Brazilian, and outline what he hopes to achieve at the Bridge this year.

Chelsea captain John Terry was available briefly for comment after training:
"I was very impressed by the way he approached the team and spoke to all of the guys. Luis is very clear with what he is aiming for in this group of players and the general feel I received from those involved is very positive."

awesome updates shan, looking good with realistic transfers,

whats happeninig at other clubs?

KUTGW :)

Untitled-1-6.jpg

Scolari has a look at the Squad

July 2, 2006

After a packed first day of meeting with the directors of the club and then some training with the players , Luis Scolari decided to have a detailed look in the Chelsea squad .

score-2.jpg

Chelsea are blessed to have such a strong and talented squad at their disposal, and with ?87 million having been made available by the board for transfers, Scolari will surely be able to add a number of players to his star studded team .

starting-11.jpg

Along with the star studded lineup, Scolari also had his first chance to meet the staff who will be working under and along side him. The manager will be flanked by assistant manager Steve Clarke and will assisted by a number of coaches, physios and scouts to help ensure success at the Bridge in 2007.

Untitled-3.jpg

Chelsea announce Friendlies

Chelsea have announced that they have some tough friendlies as during their preseason training before they play the community shield against Liverpool at the Wembley .

3-7.jpg

The English Champions will play against AC Milan at home then they would play Bayern Munich , Schalke and Wolfsburg before they play their last friendly against Spanish Champions Real Madrid .

A spokesperson of the club said that Scolrai wanted some tough challenges before the season kicked off and so he arranged some important friendlies against the bigger clubs in Europe .This is what he had to say -?It is important that the club hits the season running to perform at their best and match their rivals. Luis was very precise and specific against whom he thought would be the best team to play against in unity and begin to develop the team skills, obviously Milan , Bayern Munich , Real Madrid are the best clubs for this.?

Untitled-4.jpg

EURO 2008 Qualifying Draw

England have been handed a favourable draw in the qualifying stages for the 2008 European Championship.

England - under Fabio Capello - will face Croatia, Russia, Israel, Estonia, Macedonia and Andorra in Group E.

Brian Barwick says Fabio Capello will have an "easy" job of steering England to Euro 2008.Braian Barwick the CEO of The FA was present at the EURO 2008 qualifying draw .

2-21.jpg

But, after England were drawn to play Croatia, Russia, Israel, Estonia, Macedonia and Andorra, Barwick said: "I think it's a good draw. I think England should be happy with that draw. I'm convinced they will pass
through rather easily."

Last edited:
Looking forward to the pre season matches :) are Chelsea not looking for nay more transfer this season ? great presentation SHnatanu :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread