screenshots of Richi Benaud & jim maxwell!!

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Guys I have changed Ste's default skysports commenator to Richi Benaud since the voice is of Richi I though picture should also be Richi to make it look more real also added jim maxwell's picture since does the commentary too. screen shots below. Hope Ste won't mind he is after all the inventor.

Attachments

• skysport.jpg
    skysport.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 194
  • Skysports1.jpg
    Skysports1.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 188
  • skysports2.jpg
    skysports2.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 182
good work but you can change the font for Benaud's name to match the sky screen's font

tarrantino said:
looks poor, sorry it really does

excuse me sir, this guy is really trying to improve C2004 and our experience playing it and you discourage him!! If you do not like it, dont post. Or you can ask him to do a better job.. Do not say a negative comment like this!!

Hi Joesaadati,

Good effort mate, keep it going looks good so far. :clap

All the guys who do this sort of thing ie: TV graphics, ai patches etc... you all are doing a fantastic job i am in awe of you guys, you have truly turned what was a very buggy game into an enjoyable experience to play.

You are all champions.

Cheers,
kymsheba (mike)

yeah great job joesaadati... it looks fine, but I'm sure you're goina improve it... Good effort mate!!!

saisrini80 said:
excuse me sir, this guy is really trying to improve C2004 and our experience playing it and you discourage him!! If you do not like it, dont post. Or you can ask him to do a better job.. Do not say a negative comment like this!!
So you want every post to be "well done, that's great" even when it isn't? Then theres no requirement to improve, you can just keep dealing out crappy work and getting praised for it, constructive criticism is a heck of a lot more useful than a generic "well done" post

Yes,it looks a bit crapy,smudge & soften must be used to make riche pic,smooth...& why is it grey behind the match conditions??

brad352 said:
So you want every post to be "well done, that's great" even when it isn't? Then theres no requirement to improve, you can just keep dealing out crappy work and getting praised for it, constructive criticism is a heck of a lot more useful than a generic "well done" post

Thanks Brad. I respect those who work hard and make the game look good. If you look at the sky sports thread i have suggested and praised, because it's good. I will b honest with people and brad is right you cant just "praise" whether is good or rubbish. You have to be honest otherwise no one will get anywhere!

Users who are viewing this thread