Story South Africa in India

Who will Win?

• South Africa

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thanks vibs89 and i'm goin to start a new match tonight and i'm surely goin to finish this tournament...

Last edited:
Sachin where is the scorecard for the match that u played last night.

Don't worry Sachin take your time coz nobody intrusted it seems.

yeh i know but i have to finish it now i will be give you scorecard after 5 or 8 Days Sorry for that!!!!!!!!!

It's ok sachin I understand homework is more important than this so take your time.

Lol the only 2 people posting in this thread are you and preet.

Yea that's what I meant by saying that nobody is intrusted to post here.

well guyz i'm so sorry coz i can't play anymore coz my younger sister delete my cricket2004 by mistake so it will take some time to play allright guyzz i'm not making excuses ok so please forgive me i don't care whether you are interested or not i'm goin to play this tournamet and soon finish it. It will take me the rest of this year means 1 month to finish this tournament coz i have to study and :onpc play; I have to study a lot to get an 'A'. SORRY!!!!!!!!!! again..........

Last edited:
hey guyzzz i'm sorry that my computer has affected virus so i can;t give you screen shot i'm finish playing the tournament so i will give you my scorecard on 30th Dec.. so stay cool and Happy Christmas and Almost Happy New Year to everyone!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread