Story South Africa in India

Who will Win?

• South Africa

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah thats what.I mean,who can score a century in 39 balls and a 50 in 18 balls while playing with a patch?

gold639 said:
Yeah thats what.I mean,who can score a century in 39 balls and a 50 in 18 balls while playing with a patch?

There is no doubt this is being played on easy or medium mode. :rolleyes:

But as far scoring quick 50s in concerned, I remember I had scored a 50 in just 22 balls as Flintoff, using one of tutsi's patches on hard mode. :onpc :clap

Yeah well that must have been in an odi match.In a test match,it is just unrealistic if someone scores a 50 in 18 balls and a 100 in 39 balls.Lol,he just missed the world record by 2 balls(afridi-100 of 37 balls).

Ya me too i don't think he is using any patch or he might playing in easy mode or medium maode

Guyzz Sachin_077 live close to my house and I know him so what I mean is I'll go to his house and try to put the patch again coz last time he was trying to use it and it didn't work he said and also check if he's playing on easy or medium mode.

Last edited:
Yo Guyyyzzzzz listen up carefully that i'm not playing in Easy or Medium Mode. Allright
What do you think i'm not using patch right? No, i'm using patch i practice a lot to get 50 or 100 runs in lower balls can ya dig it? if u don't believe me than its ok its fine with me coz truth is truth nobody can change truth. I think u guyz can understand it. If u guyz want to insult me or laugh at me than go ahead and do it. I can't stop u. Coz this is the FACT. And everybody laugh at Truth or Fact.

If someone wanna kno the score so far than post me and i'll post the score so far.

Last edited:
Sachin_077 man don't get mad, we're not making fun of you we are just saying that when you use Tutsi or any other patch it's impossible to hit sixes and get 50's and 100's in just 16 or 20 balls. And don't think that we're saying that you are lying we know sometimes when we try to put the patch and it doesn't work so I think that's what happen with you or you were playing on medium mode before and you forgot to change to hard. So don't get mad we're not making fun of you. And we all liked your India vs South Africa series. You're doing great work so keep it up!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yo vibs89 sorry to say but don't u say anything else besides," Okay Calm down man chill dude don't get to mad dude."
Yo gold i'm using Tutsi Patch i wrote on my first post u can go there and check it out.
Yo preet OK dude i was like i play a lot to get 50's and 100's in lower balls and it's wastage of time.

And guyz i'm going to start this match again, IS THAT OK WITH U GUYZ????????

Man if you did score that hundred in 39 balls with tutsi's patch,then post it in the records forum!

Yes. we want to know the score. And when are you going to start the match

Users who are viewing this thread