Votes: 2 22.2%
  • South Africa

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
After 30 overs India are 166/6

Dhoni and Pathan building a solid partnership in order to save India.

Dhoni on 42*

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Well, that's a good partnership, they can win if this partnership continues for India's 200 and Dhoni play till the end.

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
India require only 59 off 60 balls now. Dhoni and Pathan both getting 50's and both still on the crease

241/6 after 40 overs

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
Guys I got a bit of bad news. After telling Preet the score I was accused of cheating by getting that score. Preet just can't take in the fact that I made such a good Partnership and said I cheated in the game. Guys I don't know what goes on in his head but I'm no longer part in this story. I'm not interested in playing with a loser who can't accept the fact that there are people better than him in this game. If anyone wants to take over India go ahead.

As some of you know I had firewall problems and I couldn't have a story of my own. Well after changing the settings of my firewall it has let me use Photobucket to upload pictures. So I'm starting my own story where I wont be accused of cheating.

Hope you all understand.

vibs89

School Cricketer
I agree with you cheaterr. I don't understand why peopel don't understand that when they score good target and they suddenly think that this guy is cheating. That's unfair. And by the way this is just a game and has lot of buggy's in it even if you put a hardest patch still after you get use to play then anyone get score a good target. The same thin g happened to me that's why decided to leave this turnament cause Preet thinks that I'm wasting the time and not playing the match. I had a problem n my computer that's why i couldn't complete my innings. That's why I decided to leave this tournament.

gold639

International Coach
cheaterr said:
Guys I got a bit of bad news. After telling Preet the score I was accused of cheating by getting that score. Preet just can't take in the fact that I made such a good Partnership and said I cheated in the game. Guys I don't know what goes on in his head but I'm no longer part in this story. I'm not interested in playing with a loser who can't accept the fact that there are people better than him in this game. If anyone wants to take over India go ahead.

As some of you know I had firewall problems and I couldn't have a story of my own. Well after changing the settings of my firewall it has let me use Photobucket to upload pictures. So I'm starting my own story where I wont be accused of cheating.

Hope you all understand.

Yeah mate we understand.

But Preet might be thinking you cheated because of your username :D ;)

T20

Panel of Selectors
sad to hear that..problems on and off the field for bad blood? :p :(

Dhoni

School Cricketer
cheaterr said:

Hope you all understand.
Hey I don't care if you want to play or not, but don't call me loser :mad . Ok??? Guys whatever he has said please don't believe that because the reason he has mentioned is not the reason he doesn't want to play, it's something else. And I never said that he cheated. I believe he can chase that target, but if you think of Pathan in the game getting 50 then you really start to think of the other way. I have batted with Pathan in the game and I don't think he can score 50 because too many edges come off his bat. Once again I have never told him not to play or that he cheated. Now it's up to him if he wants to continue the match or not.

Dhoni

School Cricketer
cheaterr said:
Lies lies, and more lies. Whatever you say preet, I'm out of this.
What have I said in the last post of mine, don't talk like that to me...Ok?? Because then I'll do what I have done yesterday to you. :p

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Guys sorry to say, but we're going to cancel this tournament since no one is playing as India. Muhammad_inzi and I decided to play a new series Pakistan tour of India 2005. So we will make our new thread soon.

Users who are viewing this thread