Story India visits England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

voldemort

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Welcome to my new tour. My old one (South Africa in Sri Lanka) got washed away by Tsunami. So I am stating this new thread. Here you can some fast action as India goes on a short tour to England this January. Beginning with the counties they will go on to lead, they will go on to fight against England in 2 ODI matches and a test match. Sponsored by Videocon I am sure that you will find this tour interesting.

Patches to be used:
Tutsi?s Al patch 7.0 Beta
Videocon Pitch ad and stumps (made by me)
ESPN 1.1 TV Graphics (made by me)
Umpire ODI and Test kits (made by me)
Fraps (for screenshots and videos)
Sam?s exe
Cursor patch.
I will be India and will play in Hard Mode.

Fixtures:
One Day 20 overs each
Sussex V.S. India
Middlesex V.S. India
Northamptonshire V.S. India
Essex V.S. India
Leicestershire V.S. India
Hampshire V.S. India
ODI and Test match
England V.S. India (ODI-50)
England V.S. India (Test)
England V.S. India (ODI-50)

These are the order in which they are going to be played. Stay Tuned.

voldemort

International Coach
Between Surrey and India
Welcome to the first match between Surrey and India at Hove. It is the perfect day for cricket. It is hot and Sunny with a good hard pitch. Onto the pitch report
Progress:
Pitch Report: The pitch seems to be hard, flat and true with a good amount of bounce. Batting is no problem in this pitch and I don?t think the batsman will suffer. Id the team batting first can post a huge total then the opposition would be in trouble. It would be good to win the toss and bat first.
Now onto the toss. It seems that India won the toss and selected to bat without any hesitation. That seems to be a good decision and I think that Sussex might be in a little trouble.
The lineup for Sussex
R.Montgomerie
I. Ward
M.Goodwin
Mart?-Jenkins
T.Ambrose
K.Innes
Mushtaq Ahmed
M.Davis
J.Kirtley
J.Lewry

The lineup for India:
S.Tendulkar
V.Shewag
S.Ganguly
V.Laxman
Yuvraj Singh
M.Kaif
Harbhajan Singh
S.Kumble
A.Agarkar
Z.Khan

Match so far:
The match has started and after 8 overs India has made 86 runs without losing a single wicket. At present Tendulkar is at 39 and Sehwag is at 40. With extras of 7 wides, which includes a wide, which went past the keeper and raced to the boundary.

Progress of match:
The first wicket partnership is still strong at 86, as Tendulkar and Sehwag show no interest to slow down. Their numerous boundaries and the current run rate is really frustrating the bowlers. Kirtley and Lewry have had no success in bowling as both of them get whacked to the boundary by either of the two batsmen. Kirtley gave 47 runs in his four overs and Lewry gave 39 in his part

Statistics:
Conditions: Hot, sunny. Hard Pitch no chance of rain.
Toss result: India won the toss and selected to bat first.
Score: 86/0
Overs: 8
Top batsman: Sehwag (40*)
Top bowler: Lewry (0-39)
Batsmen to come: Ganguly
Dravid
Laxman
India lead by 86 runs. They have 12 overs remaining with 10 wickets in hand.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
good short tour
but there are more tour matches than international
you might get bored ;playing allof those

voldemort

International Coach
Match so far:
After 15 overs India are at 151 for the loss of 3 wickets. Tendulkar (50) Sehwag (54) and Ganguly (11) were the ones to depart.

Progress of match:
From where we left the first wicket partnership lasted till the score was 111 when Tendulkar missed a shot and the ball went past him and hit the stumps right in the next ball, which followed his half-century. The score 111/1. Then Ganguly came. The second wicket partnership was worth only 11 runs as Ganguly was bowled out by Davis. The score 122/2. Then the next partnership also proved to be small as Sehwag ran for a risky run and couldn?t reach the crease in time. The score 132/3. Then the next partnership still goes on at the fifteenth over with Dravid at 12 and Laxman at 12 and the partnership worth 19.

Statistics:
Conditions: Hot, sunny. Hard Pitch no chance of rain.
Toss result: India won the toss and selected to bat first.
Score: 151/3
Overs: 15
Top batsman: Sehwag (54)
Top bowler: Davis (1-25)
Batsmen to come: Yuvraj Singh
Kaif
Harbhajan Singh
Bowler?s used: 4
India lead by 151 runs. They have 5 overs remaining with 7 wickets in hand.

A few of the action of the match.

Two of the many perfect shots played by the batsmen

Shot.jpg

Shot2.jpg

Davis appeals to the umpire for a close lbw but to no avail

Appeal.jpg

Ganguly gets bowled by Davis decieving ball

bowled.jpg

voldemort

International Coach
Sehwag's run out and his statistics when he got out
p.s. it is 30 balls not 29

sehwagout.jpg

Sehwag.jpg

And the Batting and Bowling scorecard

Scorecard.jpg

Bowling.jpg

P.S. Iceman_waugh i get bored when i play the same team always so i decided to put that many county in it

voldemort

International Coach
Match so far:
After the end of the Indian Innings, India have put up a just enough score of 168 for the loss of 5 wickets. Dravid remained not out at 19 and Kaif at 0.

Progress of match:
The partnership of Dravid and Laxman was worth 36 when Laxman was bowled off Innes. The score 168/4. Then Yuvraj Singh departed soon at 0. The score 168/5. Kaif didn?t get much balls to score and remained not out at 0.

Statistics:
Score: 168/5
Overs: 20
Top batsman: Sehwag (54)
Top bowler: Innes (1-6 in 2 overs)
Req.run rate: 8.45
Bowler?s used: 6
Sussex require 169 runs in 20 overs with a required run rate of 8.45

A few of the actions in the game.

A fielder watches on as Ward goes towards the ball.

field.jpg

A few bowlers moments

runout.jpg
scratch.jpg

bowling.jpg

voldemort

International Coach
Match so far:
After 14 overs Sussex have given away all their wickets when they were at 146. All of their wickets were a catch and it can be said that India won a losing battle. Sussex had enough time to make the runs and needed only a run rate of 5 towards the 12 overs. However their aggressiveness made them lose all their wickets.

Progress of match:
The game didn?t last long through the night as their wickets fell occasionally with very low partnerships ranging from 0 the lowest to 49 the highest. Adams and Lewry had to satisfy with a 0. Only Montgomrie (56) and Martin Jenks (20) could stand against the Indian bowlers.

Statistics:
Score: 146 all out
Overs: 13.2
Top Batsman: 56
Top Bowler: Tendulkar (2-0 in 2 balls)
Bowler?s Used: 6
India have won by 22 runs.

Now for some of the actions:

Two of the many shots that India gave.
shot.jpg

shot2.jpg

Two of the many catches

catch.jpg

catch2.jpg

voldemort

International Coach
A sweep shot. But the batsman missed the ball. and a dissapointed batsman after the last wicket fell down

missshot.jpg

diss.jpg

The scorecard and bowling figures

batting.jpg

bowling.jpg

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
hi voldemort, ur ESPN graphics looks new. Is it a new version? I use the ESPN 2.1.0 version graphics patch? Can u give me this patch that you have currently used for this match?

voldemort

International Coach
saisrini80 said:
hi voldemort, ur ESPN graphics looks new. Is it a new version? I use the ESPN 2.1.0 version graphics patch? Can u give me this patch that you have currently used for this match?

Well the one that you use is 2.0 and the one in the screenshots is 1.1 an older version you can download it in my Downloads thread. it you can search it there v1.1

voldemort

International Coach
Tour Cancelled

England Cricket Board has stated that they want to call this tour off because they want to make sure that their Boys are well prepared for the upcoming Ashe's tour.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
voldemort said:
England Cricket Board has stated that they want to call this tour off because they want to make sure that their Boys are well prepared for the upcoming Ashes tour.

LOL!!! :D

Not sure what the BCCI will have to say about that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread