IPL Season 8 General Discussion!!!

Predict the Runner-Up!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Epic

Panel of Selectors
with the exception of yuvi, all of them are a spent force[DOUBLEPOST=1432357209][/DOUBLEPOST]yuvi if he buckles down FC a bit can get back into the team
Even Yuvi, he's just not the same since his fight against lung cancer, a real shame.

Nikhil V

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
Even if Dhoni hasn't retired Kohli would have been the captain by now. Kohli is ton times better player than MS Dhoni can ever dream to be!!

What record does Dhoni have under his belt? When was the last time Dhoni played a classical shot? Dhoni is called by some idiots as a great captain fact is he won all the cups under a good team...Worldcup was won by the all rounder performance of Yuvi and the so called senior player who Dhoni destroyed/Sehwag, GG, Bhaji, Zak....

And ya he is the captain of 2 time IPL winners CSK...which is most corrupted team in the history of any T20 league. Which is counted to make Dhoni look like a champion and better than all others. Everyone is paid bucks of millions for shutting their mouth and playing the drama for Dhoni.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Even if Dhoni hasn't retired Kohli would have been the captain by now. Kohli is ton times better player than MS Dhoni can ever dream to be!!

What record does Dhoni have under his belt? When was the last time Dhoni played a classical shot? Dhoni is called by some idiots as a great captain fact is he won all the cups under a good team...Worldcup was won by the all rounder performance of Yuvi and the so called senior player who Dhoni destroyed/Sehwag, GG, Bhaji, Zak....

And ya he is the captain of 2 time IPL winners CSK...which is most corrupted team in the history of any T20 league. Which is counted to make Dhoni look like a champion and better than all others. Everyone is paid bucks of millions for shutting their mouth and playing the drama for Dhoni.
Chill man.

Epic

Panel of Selectors

Is this real? :lol

Last edited:

Epic

Panel of Selectors
How ?

Dhoni is the best wicket keeper batsman India has had in a long long time. Kohli cant keep for shyt. Hence Dhoni is better (since we are making ridiculous arguments)
He had me until when was the last time Dhoni played a classical shot. :lol

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Its true that Irfan should've been given at least a chance but he is great captain IMO.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ofcourse Dhoni has favorites. Every captain does.

And if you are expecting MSD to change his team for no reason and replace bowlers who are working for him, then you dont understand him at all. He has gone through several series without making any changes - most recent one being the world cup. Thats his style - minimal changes. I dont agree with him, but there is no hidden Irfan Pathan conspiracy here.

So from what I understand, Its just Dhoni being Dhoni with this IPL - CSK used 13 players out of their whole squad. So that means 2 changes in all these games - out of which, one was forced on him: Hussey for Brendon

Santander

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
It's true that Kohli is a far better batsman than Dhoni, but captaincy isn't about who's the best player on the field. Look at Lara and Tendulkar for examples of poor captaincies by great players. Kohli has serious temper issues he needs to sort out if he wants to be a successful captain.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I just want to see what he comes up with now. I hope he shows up.

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Shouldn't be asking why, but instead why not? Captained by Gambhir is reason enough.
Its more due to the personalities involved. Gambhir, SRK (i.e. the recent SRK), etc. I have a very strong dislike for Gambhir. I dont know why.

Coming back to the CSK v RCB game, it would actually not be bad if RCB win it. I am going to be neutral for this game. This is geniunely not an attempt to make myself feel better if CSK loses (I'm well past those IPL days...), but I seriously feel RCB is due some good times especially with the team that they have.
You both in my ignore list now . :mad

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Totally uncalled for comment .. imo

We all have our own styles. You prefer to sugar-coat things, I have a more direct way. If you think, the person is even borderline reasonable, I'd like to know what you're smoking?

Users who are viewing this thread