01. Chris Gayle *
02. Mandeep Singh
03. Virat kohli (c)
05. Ab De Villiers *
08. Mitchel Starc *
09. Varun Aaron
10. yuzvinder Singh chahal
11. Abu Nichim Ahmed

It would be perfect if we can get a back up for Chris and have Yuvraj @4 Darren sammy or Bopara @6 and L.R Shukla @7 Rcb will have 7 bowling option excluding Chris which will be a handfull for any captain ......

Yuvi.

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Current RCB XI

01. Chris Gayle *
02. Mandeep Singh
03. Virat kohli (c)
05. Ab De Villiers *
08. Mitchel Starc *
09. Varun Aaron
10. yuzvinder Singh chahal
11. Abu Nichim Ahmed

It would be perfect if we can get a back up for Chris and have Yuvraj @4 Darren sammy or Bopara @6 and L.R Shukla @7 Rcb will have 7 bowling option excluding Chris which will be a handfull for any captain ......
Rilee Russouw is a very Good prospect for RCB at no. 4 with the form he has shown recently in the One Day format.
& talking about Gayle , I think Nic Maddison is already there. They should focus on finding another good seamer with Starc.

Yuvi.

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Well then Sammy or Abbott will be the best shot for them at @7 and I think they should go for someone like Parvez Rasool for no. 6.

Yuvi.

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Update : The 2015 edition will be played from April 8 - 24 May. Also , Pune & Chennai will be back as the Venues for the 8th edition.

Due to the suspension of RCA , Ahemdabad just like the previous Year will serve as the Home Ground to the Royals along with Mumbai's Brabourne Stadium.

About the media rights , Nova Digital Entertainment , a subsidiary owned by Star Indian has won the bid for the event's next 3 seasons.

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Michael Carberry has entered into the auction, kind of in two minds if I want him to get picked up, would mean he'd miss the start of the county season.

Yuvi.

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
With the likes of Finch Dilshan , Hales , KP , Amla , Williamson and some other Domestic players available for the auctions , no franchise would see Carberry as the first choice especially for Opening. The only thing in his favour is his BBL performance but it alone can't help him.

Yuvi.

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Some of his last t20 performances have been fantastic both with the bat and the ball. Was good in CLT20 too but just hasn't been that famous to make it to the IPL so far.
I'm curious about Luke Ronchi too. The Guy has been in some form.

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
With the likes of Finch Dilshan , Hales , KP , Amla , Williamson and some other Domestic players available for the auctions , no franchise would see Carberry as the first choice especially for Opening. The only thing in his favour is his BBL performance but it alone can't help him.

That's one thing I'm worried about, he'll get picked up as a bench warmer despite being fairly deserved given him being one of the BBLs leading run scorers and miss 6 weeks of proper cricket as a result of it.

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
I feel David wiese will be a hot property. DD and RCB will be keen on him i feel. On Carberry i dont think he will make the cut 1st the age factor 2nd better options available to the franchise

Users who are viewing this thread