Second Round - England vs Ecuador

OK Ecuador win by penalties. ROFLMAO.

Well no as England are way too strong for Ecuador. If we can get a decent win then we should be confident against Holland/Portugal. Cmon england!

Actully go England! I want to see Holland V England.

usy said:
Actully go England! I want to see Holland V England.

Denfinately would be an awesome match even if Portugal beat Holland.

I think that we have a few good penalty kickers but it just might be the pressure that will cost us! *looks at Beckham*.

Our godd penalty takers are Lampard, Rooney, Gerrard, Beckham (yes i'm serious) and Hargreaves.

People might be laughing at hargreaves but from what I've heard he has a very powerful accurate strike from 12 yars out.

I have a feeling that Lampard will score today,England should be careful of Ecuador though,they seemed pretty good in the first round especially going forward.But I'm confident that England will win today and within 90 minutes.

sid_19840 said:
I have a feeling that Lampard will score today,England should be careful of Ecuador though,they seemed pretty good in the first round especially going forward.But I'm confident that England will win today and within 90 minutes.

I agree wholeheartedly. Stevie G will bomb on and fire shots in, Lamps will be awesome and Beckham will be a threat from Set Pieces. I haven't even mentioned Wazza Rooney or JT yet.

Hargreaves should be starting in midfield, in the first half agaionst Sweden he was awesome and controlled the field well, stuff starting him at right back :(

I hope that Hargraves plays. It seems to free up Gerrard and Lampard a bit more when he plays and they can get forward a bit more.
I'm neutral for this match, just hope that both teams attack :)

Radaga said:
I hope that Hargraves plays. It seems to free up Gerrard and Lampard a bit more when he plays and they can get forward a bit more.
I'm neutral for this match, just hope that both teams attack :)

I think Hargreaves will play ast Right Back. Carrick is the likely one to play the holding role.

Half timne and 0-0

ONE NILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

woo hoo come on england

Eye catching match... :rolleyes: If England don't improve,they'll be staring down the barrel of a quarter final exit.Ashley Cole saved Englands Bacon,big time!

Users who are viewing this thread