Second Team questions...

6ry4nj

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've been wondering about Second Team.
Primarily, I would like to know: What format do they play?
In real life of course they play all formats - what about in the game? Only one set of stats is maintained. Those stats stay way way above FC stats, whereas if OD and especially T20 was being rolled into them, you'd (I would anyway lol) expect them to be dragged down considerably closer to FC. Also I'm sure I've seen fringe batsmen (eg. Hardinges :p) scoring huge centuries in seconds when the firsts were playing OD and even T20. I'll keep a closer eye on that and bring the evidence if I see it again.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yea I'm pretty sure it's 3/4 day cricket

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
It's definately first class cause there are scores of more than 200 in there and they play two innings (Just play one FC match) and all those set to play first team will have 2 innings next to their name.

jacobfelix

International Coach
But as I see in ICC2006, suppose if we are playing a 4 dayer.....even our second team players will have 2 buildings ( which means they played 2 innings).

However, if we have played a OD or a T20....the second team players will also have one building ( which means they played a single inning )....but sometimes it will show ridiculous scores ( like say, I just complete a T20 game and when I check my second team player performance it shows a single building like he scored a 225 :p or got 3-156 )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread