"See how many we get" mafia - Endgame. BKB1991, mafia, wins

Well now that we have nailed a mafia, the hated townie role isn't as dangerous as it could potentially be at this stage. PD switching two town PR's on a last minute hunch that Varun could be mafia, when he had suspicions on others and there was a safer possible town role to target instead is incredibly scummy to me though.

And Themer, you mentioned that your role could be there to balance the Beloved Princess out, and stated that you have no night role. Usurper is a nice balance for the princess and doesn't act at night ;)

If I was usurper I think I'd of gone after Manly a bit more aggressively than I did. My role isnt something I choose to use either, self defence blud.

Another night, another abject lack of the BD being mentioned.

I'm on my phone Sim so it often says I'm viewing pages. Give us ten minutes to drag myself out of bed, get on the PC and I'll have a look.

Jailkept simsanta123.
Either he was targeted, or he is mafia. I'd go for the latter.
Lynch:simsanta123
No reason to prolong this day, really. The write-up clearly shows that the mafia was jailkept. Let's win!

I claimed because Sedition and Puddleduck called out for the watcher to claim, and I saw no harm really.

My frustration came from answering the same questions again and again. From the first page this thread has been an example of poor reading skills

To be honest, I believed when he claimed beloved princess. But, what's this new role? Never seen that on PC. I believe it is dangerous for us as he can side with any alignment, if it's true. No harm in lynching him as we're all alive.

Lynch : Manly

I dont know what to make of Manlys claim, and the thing counting against Manly is the fact that he lied once already and this role has never been used before. But if anyone can implement in this game its probably Colin. I think I may be overthinking this

That's enough for me to lynch you. Lynch: Manly

And Sedition, I revealed you as my target on Night 0 because I saw no point in holding it back since no one was seen around you.

I went back and looked through people's posts (except me and Sedition) after Sedition had agressively gone after Manly. Not a lot I could gather, except for the fact the PD didn't comment on the Manly lynch at all. Maybe he didn't see it. Because he didn't post after that.

By the way my strategy of keeping quite worked to a nice extent. I usually like to talk and out my reads, but this time not talking provided better reads.

Jailkept simsanta123.
Either he was targeted, or he is mafia. I'd go for the latter.
Lynch:simsanta123
No reason to prolong this day, really. The write-up clearly shows that the mafia was jailkept. Let's win!

Must have been targeted really. If I were mafia, why would I have supported the Manly lynch started by Sedition so strongly?

----------

OR (and this might seem hypocritical :p ) PD might actually be a mafia who swapped himself with me? I am more inclined with the former scenario though.

----------

He knew exactly who he would be locking up tonight; the man looked scummy as could be. He was sure his action was the right one.

Looked scummy. Maybe to you. After all you did post they very accusatory post against me at night. Barmy might have been referring to that.

----------

"He was sure his action was the right one." Definitely refers to your POV.

With his boss dead he was set on revenge. Like his bosos though he also failed in his fatal mission.
From the write-up. I don't think that particularly suggests you being saved.

Doesn't suggest being blocked either.
With his boss dead he was set on revenge. Like his bosos though he also failed in his fatal mission.
Failed, how?
Because the target was safely locked up in the jail.

I watched Zhuorb and no one was seen around him. At first disappointed because I felt he was most likely the person who'd be targeted for the kill, but since no kill had occurred, it makes some sense.

I'm going to read over from the beginning and then reply in a long post. Before that, I want to say that Zhuorb saying 'Let's win' immediately makes him suspicious to me because that how desperately he plays when he's mafia/individual. Not denying he's the Jailkeeper, pretty much sure of that, but I begin to feel now he's not town or at least has a hidden motive. Need to be wary of PD as well. Only Sedition is whom I'm very much sure of.

I'm going to read over from the beginning and then reply in a long post. Before that, I want to say that Zhuorb saying 'Let's win' immediately makes him suspicious to me because that how desperately he plays when he's mafia/individual. Not denying he's the Jailkeeper, pretty much sure of that, but I begin to feel now he's not town or at least has a hidden motive. Need to be wary of PD as well.

Now that you have brought it up, his posts during the night were also strange. I am not looking to damage your credibility Zhourb just because you are voting me, but it is true this post by Varun did remind of your earlier aggressive posts which I had overlooked because I had marked you down as a town PR.

This is why we should listen to me. Simsanta123 is mafia if we look at that sudden lynch/un-lynch. It's like he just realized that Manly was his partner and thought Oh wtf I shouldn't vote him so early

Just realized? :p You do realize its not my first game.

Zhuorb said:
Hardly contributed to the game? You're just mad I lynched your partner. Defensive already, don't be more obvious.

I would still reiterate that you haven't contributed much during the days discussion. And as for the lynching of Manly, my 'supposed' partner, your vote was completely baseless and all credit must go to Sedition. You based your vote on the fact that you jailkept Manly Night 0 and no kill occurred, forgetting that it was a non-lethal night. Stop trying to take credit for Manly's lynch. You don't seem mafia, yet you haven't been very helpful with your posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
----. I really don't know how that happens from time to time.

The below lines were said by Zhourb.
"Hardly contributed to the game? You're just mad I lynched your partner. Defensive already, don't be more obvious."

----------

And another thing I just thought of, Sedition investigated Zhourb Night 0, so I think that probably rules him out as mafia or Sedition would have mentioned it.

I've gone back and read things over.

What I think is most likely is that PD is an individual of some kind saw a BD mentioned and decided that it would be a good claim. Nothing has been mentioned of the BD at all and at no point from what I can see has it effected anything.

I am still suspicious of him though, I think it's like the quiet and that's how he liked it line was in reference to him as no one visited him that night.

Zhuorb's claim is pretty well accepted, don't see a reason to doubt who he says he's jailkept and that combined with the write up leaves.

Lynch:Simsanta123

----------

Doesn't suggest being blocked either.
Failed, how?
Because the target was safely locked up in the jail.

Why would you be targeted for the mafia kill in favour of other town power roles?

That to me would be plain weird, unless I've missed your claim.

Why would you be targeted for the mafia kill in favour of other town power roles?

That to me would be plain weird, unless I've missed your claim.

Truthfully, I have no idea. :(

There is either some weird kind of power at play, or they did target me.

Look at one more thing: Zhourb posts at night saying "simsanta123 is mafia! get him!" If I was mafia, would I have still sent a kill from my side. Wouldn't it have been better if I had sent one of my 'team-member' to do it, knowing very well I would be blocked. This JK thing has thrown up inconsistencies, you'll admit.

----------

Interestingly, there is can be no cult because my role PM states that I win if I am alive at the end of the game and all mafia players are dead.

Users who are viewing this thread