"See how many we get" mafia - Endgame. BKB1991, mafia, wins

You'd all agree that the usual winning condition for a town aligned person is when 'all threats to the town are eliminated'.

@ Themer, I am was trying to prove my innocence too. Fellow townies, do have a look at your role PM. If the town wins if mafia is dead, then surely there cannot be a cult because that would mean another faction and I very much doubt that cult and town will joint win.

Well, all the town know that was simsanta123 said was wrong. There are some certain words which are used in the role PM rather than what he said.

I cannot quote me role pm. However I will even point out that there is a grammatical mistake and an 'are' is missing between you and alive.

----------

Geez, I am just an inch from being mod killed. :facepalm

I know you cannot quote your role PM. I never asked you to do so. You just need to mention the crucial word from there.

I'm definitely not rushing to lynch Sim right now. Despite his quotes sometimes messing up, I'm not finding him as scummy as a few others. If we're so sure that he's mafia, then with 2 of them down and no night kills, we can surely benefit from further discussion today rather than speed lynching him.

I investigated Puddleduck and he came up innocent. Can't help but feel he's a third party of some kind with the way he's posting though. Maybe even switched himself with a townie if the claim is true, but he's mafia. I could also be naive cop if there's another cop out there perhaps?

@Sedition, do you think it is possible he switched himself with me?

And its great that you guys aren't rushing into this. Remember, I need only 4 votes to be lynched off, so please hold your votes till everyone has posted. Such things can be crucial when you later analyse voting patterns and views of everyone regarding my lynch. The more the discussion, the better it is for town, (Zhourb).

I've reminded Yudi yet again to post. I'll be prodding him (fatally) at day end if he still hasn't bothered to post (properly).

Both of them were on the same mission. They came to slightly different conclusions though.

So Sedition you say you investigated PD and Varun watched Zhourb. How does that above line make sense? Sam mission of helping the town? What are the different conclusions?

Thanks Colin, save me from resorting to Plan B ;)

Sim, yeah there's a lot of possibilities with you being town in my mind still. I'm trying to work out what the same mission with different outcomes is also now that our main results are out.. that's what makes me think there could be another cop, or simply that PD was involved there somehow.

It says 'all threats to town are....' in my PM but I don't think we should use it to draw conclusions. Simply because I don't expect that Colin would stick to a certain pattern. And this isn't necessarily a straightforward game.

It is kinda strange that Sim would be the target and was protected, considering 3 PR's were out and somewhat vulnerable.. maybe knowing that Varun would watch one of I or Zhuorb and PD being 3rd party confused them, so they went for the safer option with Sim, and were setting up for PD to claim he switched it from one of us.

It's definitely possible that Sim was performing the kill on a PR, and was blocked though. PD switched between Varun and I so we'd lose at least one of us.

I'm leaning on PD = 3rd party, BKB = mafia. Sim may or may not also be involved, as well as any others not entirely confirmed.

----------

and just incase no one else is keeping track, these are the enigma codes left by Colin so far:

Italics: pultanwood

There's like 700 anagram results just for those. A few have town in them, but nothing conclusive so far.

Possible spelling mistakes/extra letters: therrteo

Only 30 results for that one. Three oth(ers?) is the best I've got there.

----------

err I used h twice for Three Oth(ers).. Three Ot(he)r(s)

Users who are viewing this thread