"See how many we get" mafia - Endgame. BKB1991, mafia, wins

Bah. About the only way anyone will believe me is if I'm killed. At which point I can use the spectator thread and not be ignored all game :rolleyes

----------

I think Zhuorb probably jailkept the mafia, so I'm just gonna go with lynching his target. If his hated townie claim is correct (and I kind of hope it is as I've said before I think it's a funny role :p ) then he's not a useful PR anyway. I'm pretty sure one of the watcher, cop or jailkeeper are not town sided as there must be a reason for me being a town aligned bus driver. Also think that at least two of the remaining players are potential threats to a town win. Obviously I think Themer is one of them, but I could be wrong depending on who is currently lying out of the town PRs.

----------

So Lynch: Simsanta

Vote count

Yudi - 2 (User2010, BKB1991)
Simsanta123 - 2 (Zhuorb, Puddleduck)
Puddleduck - 2 (Varun, Themer)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

I've probably made a right fudge up of this game but I'm not mafia. Haha. I just don't believe the Bus driver claim.

If the prankster doesn't refer to me, then there's a potentially dangerous role still in the game. Since my role was described as being a trickster and an illusionist I can only presume that's who it referred to. The fact I can mix up results and potentially PR's, and the fact I'm town sided, means for me that the mafia must possess a PR... and I reckon it's almost certainly one of the 3 that have claimed.

----------

I think I believe you, but where I'm sitting, you followed the only confirmed mafia's lynch on me and have followed the town PR I would pick as mafia... the one the only confirmed mafia so far "cleared for the rest of the game."

----------

I also felt Varun claimed a little too early. Remember the "we don't take kindly to your folk around here" when Zhuorb locked him up?

----------

Ok, I'm getting more and more certain my hunch was more than a hunch.

Imagining that there are three mafia. Imagine Zhuorb is mafia. Imagine that the JK jailkeeps his mafia buddy who was going to carry out the kill and then claims to have kept someone else.

It'd certainly be a very good ploy, but could it be plausible?

I think the writeup certainly hints that Varun and Zhuorb could be on different sides of the coin.

It's plausible, but if Sedition is not naive cop, then Zhuorb is town.

laptops screwed, so i'll have to follow this from mobile now :(
will go through the last couple of pages and post my thoughts in a while. won't be able to quote, but anyway I suck at it, so :p

PD, so if I feel suspicious of you, I have to be mafia? What I see here is you're just trying to save your ass since the pressure's converged onto you. First, you become suspicious of Themer who thinks that the references to Prankster may not be actually be referring to Bus Driver. You claim you are the essentially the doc for the town, while I see no logic how. My argument is here.

Firstly, you are not the doc, PD. If someone's going to kill you, and you switch yourself, the other person gets killed. And that's not at all unlikely. You yourself have admitted that you are picking people who aren't likely to get night actioned so as to minimize your chances of dying. And finally, I don't see how Themer could look so guilty to you.

You then tried to 'protect' Sedition by redirecting any kills from him to me. Just because you had a hunch on me? No, I don't think so. Why not Sim or BKB, who any town would think are more likely to be mafia then me? And how am I unlikely to be killed? Then, you say Sedition is more important than me, while you almost skip over the possibility that Sedition might be naive. Then, you lynch yourself. I believe you're a good player, and for a townie to lynch himself even in exasperation is a suspicious and naive thing to do. Then, you again say that I claimed too early, while you and Sedition called for the watcher to claim and I probably wouldn't have claimed if you didn't. Then, you say that Zhuorb and I might be on the opposite sides of coin, and the possibility of a cult 'doesn't come to your mind'. You see how inconsistent you've been, and how you've been trying to use unclear information to clear yourself? You might as well be town, but you're not playing like one. If you read your posts through the thread, you have been giving self aligned vibes.

@Themer - so essentially you're a bulletproof townie?

aargh, this game seems to get more and more confusing as we go on. Now we are not even sure of our town prs :/
the mafia role cop hypothesis by sedition does seem very plausible and fits with the write ups. is it possible that colin is not revealing everything in the write ups? coz that wd explain a few things such as pd, if he is telling the truth, not being mentioned on n3. and also throw up thar scenario of cult because it hasnt been hinted really.
if asked to choosr between zhourb and varun,
i personally feel varun is telling the truth. -( ya i know zhourb has marked me as mafia, but thats not the sole reason. while varun has tried to contribute to the game, zhourb has done nothing of that sort, in the line of conjecture and all.
varun, abt the everybody has a role thing : see my role is one which is basically vanilla but technically not. it seems a kind of role colin might hv put only to make sure that everyone has a role. it doesnt really affect the balance if the game.

----------

sry for that poor english and spelling mistakes. typing on a mobile is a pain. i'll see if my desktop is wrking and try to come ol from that

I am not following you Sedition. How can you accuse me knowing more than I was letting on based on Night 0. Even if I was mafia, how can I know so much as you accuse me of on NIght 0 itself.

What exactly is "so much" that I accused you of knowing on Night 0? It's not like I said you know this and that.. I'll highlight the important parts of your post where I think you know more than you're letting on again.. 3rd time now.

I believe the sentences separated means that Colin talks about different things.
They met and made their plans. Not much to do tonight really. The storm would come.
They laughed at the men who trusted them and planned their deaths

Obviously refering to the mafia

He preferered the company of his own folk. At least he knew they would watch his back for him.
He was scared of everyone and everything but he was safer than he realised

This indicates theres another party involved. Cult or perhaps a mafia looking for his teammates by the lookes of the second sentence.

So you said you believe each separated sentence refers to something different, yet you group two lines together twice, so you must be holding back your thoughts on what is actually being referred to.

The following day you posted..

The reason I thought there was a bus driver wasn't because of reading the number 1 thing or something. There was no death on night 1 hence I looked at the logistics behind it. It was more of a question than a statement.

You suggested Bus Driver before Night 1. You later explained the reason was because you're always looking for a Bus Driver type role, especially with an experienced game mod. So your story changes..

So let me get this right? You investigated me and found I was town and still don't believe me? I give up. Seriously, I've been ignored all game despite not having lied once other than to try and throw the mafia off before I acted on the 3rd night.

I have no inclination to help any of you and I can't be assed anymore. Anyone who doesn't think Manly (mafia) laying down a random lynch, and Themer laying down a pressure lynch whilst Manlys was still in play about 12 hours later isn't suspicious is almost certainly some kind of anti-town role. Further to that, Varun attempting to turn on me after I suggest I think he might not actually be town-aligned is to be expected really. Also, how do you not understand Varun, that I am essentially the doctor for town? I tried to protect any attempts to kill Sedition (he's more important than you) by placing it back on you because I have a hunch you're not town aligned. Manly (rememer him guys? The mafia guy :rolleyes) attempted to clear you for the game, which for me was enough to treat you with suspicion.

For the first night in the game I didn't try and switch any actions on me because I had hoped Sedition would investigate me and I didn't want to mess around with it. With half the town seemingly thinking I'm some kind of crazy role I figured mafia wouldn't target me anyway.

Clearly they have tried to lynch me off the next day, and the one constant is Themer.. Remember the whole he stayed quiet, everyone ignored him? Well did anyone even know Mark was in the game before Themer swapped?

Come on guys, stop playing like bell ends.

Funny how Themer keeps turning up with the 2nd lynch after someone else does it... on me.. without any real reason other than that he doesn't think I'm the role I say I am.

----------

I still need to re-read some of what's happened during work (only read this page closely).

My investigation doesn't actually tell me that you're town, nor did it for User and Zhuorb. It simply tells me you're innocent, ie. not a threat to the town. Depending on which 3rd party is being used, some come up innocent (Jester), while others would come up guilty (SK). That is why I think it's a waste of time to lynch you today.

sry for that poor english and spelling mistakes. typing on a mobile is a pain. i'll see if my desktop is wrking and try to come ol from that

And apart from Yudi who's about as useful as a doorstop, the only one we haven't got a claim from is BKB. Considering I'm highly suspicious of him, I think he should claim now.

Users who are viewing this thread