IPL Semifinal 2: CSK vs DC| DY Patil Stadium|22 April, 8 Pm|

I know we're only 2 overs in, but 2 out of form players eating up deliveries to try and get in isn't really what deccan need.

they've essentially just added 10-15 runs to chennai's total.

they've monged this right up.

good captaincy not taking the opening bowlers out, they probably planned to just sit through the opening 4 overs then attack the weaker bowler, keeping them there for 6 added pressure and they got the wickets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your such a woman Sai :p

Thats better at times for me because I am so passionate abt a team that defeat goes right to my heart.

CSK is ROCKING!!!! Gibbs GONE!!! CSK has jumped back into the game like roaring lions.:banana2:happy Symo is still the key, if we let him in for long, he can murder us.

Gibbs saving himself for the final when MI post a giant total its coo' Symmonds gonna get DC home.

79 to win off 36 balls at 13.2/over. If Symo has to pull it off, it would be NOW!!! One over late and it would be over.

I said it yesterday itself DC will get crushed!!

Saisrini hope you remember your promise!!

Thats better at times for me because I am so passionate abt a team that defeat goes right to my heart.

CSK is ROCKING!!!! Gibbs GONE!!! CSK has jumped back into the game like roaring lions.:banana2:happy Symo is still the key, if we let him in for long, he can murder us.

good thing you didn't actually leave then :) DC chokes again , so glad I forgot to bet on them :banana

Big over for Deccan with 16 runs.... CSK, GET THAT FRIGGIN' SYMO OUT!!!!! Damn, dont lose this from here PLEASE!

That was a great over for DC

rahulkhush added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

That's a five-ball over, umpire seems to have missed that wide down the leg side

:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

Users who are viewing this thread