SEND YOUR .cap FILES here!!!

iloveireland said:
IT IS GOOD BUT IT IS ON EASY!! I PLAY ON NORMAL. BUT STILL IT IS A GREAT TEAM!!! I PROBABLY COULDN"T DO BETTER!!
:D
yeah i have on normal to with pak in 2020 will post later

Okay, here it is. Changed to Normal, it's at the same point in the game. I played the upcoming test series vs SA with this and lost few days ago when I first changed that file so I'd think by changing it like this does make a difference since the bowling got hard for me as it always does when I'm not playing with a county team. Anyway

Attachments

• Player 1, Pakistan.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
Why does Australia go so poor though!

Here is my australia file in 2009. Still number 1 in both test and one day but still not very good.

Attachments

• Australia.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 70
Last edited:
i have files, they are both on easy but they have good players
on AUS file(easy) im in 2027, have a warne like spinnner with 897 wickets and 2 100's
and some dude with and test ave of 70 only 20 odd matches. A keeper with ave of 45 and a RMF bowler with 300+ wicket at 30/ea

in my lanc file(easy) just started the 08 season with gun players of
E Joyce
Collingwood
Flintoff
Afridi
Ponting
S Broad
J Anderson
Mahmood
M North

Attachments

• AUS_LANC.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 126
aus5892 said:
You hack the game I guess, there is no option to do so.
ah, ok, sounds like something i would wanna stay away from cauz id destroy the file if i even tryed lol

Here's my one with Somerset, although I'm not doing great on it, see if you can bowl out Durham on the last day of the match to beat them though.

Attachments

• Stephen D'Albiac, Somerset.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
i have files, they are both on easy but they have good players
on AUS file(easy) im in 2027, have a warne like spinnner with 897 wickets and 2 100's
and some dude with and test ave of 70 only 20 odd matches. A keeper with ave of 45 and a RMF bowler with 300+ wicket at 30/ea

I have played 2 Full Years with Don's file, Australia is now 3rd on the Test list and has improved in the ODI rankings too. There is a Gun Bowler with a 2nd XI av of 12 who has played several tests and 1 Dayers and his ave is in the low 20's. Also there is now a Good batter with 2nd XI av of 85.

Attachments

• Don, Australia.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Tank of a Somerset team...
Edited money 10 million so never runs out...
legendary players... been winning everything...

download if you want to have a go....

keep me updated if you find someone amazing

Attachments

• Hasi Somerset.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 284

Users who are viewing this thread