SEND YOUR .cap FILES here!!!

How do you upload files on here?

I've got one or two decent teams for you guys.

How do you upload files on here?

I've got one or two decent teams for you guys.

You go into the Xplosive folder in C:/. Then you find the saves folder. Then you copy the files and make a zip file in another folder. You put them a file. Then you go to the attachments thing on this website and attach the zip file.

If you had searched the forum you would have found it multiple times. Next time search first, ask second.

You go into the Xplosive folder in C:/. Then you find the saves folder. Then you copy the files and make a zip file in another folder. You put them a file. Then you go to the attachments thing on this website and attach the zip file.

If you had searched the forum you would have found it multiple times. Next time search first, ask second.

Alright son, don't get arsey with me. I dunno if I can be bothered to post them anymore, I could have taught you a thing or two about the game as well, being the former number 1 player n all.

He was just giving YOU some advice on something which you dont know... and trying to help you out for future reference. dont take it personally...

It's not that I had a problem with, it's the way I was spoken to, wasn't with the respect I deserve.

It's not that I had a problem with, it's the way I was spoken to, wasn't with the respect I deserve.

You are obviously correct :)

But the amount of people who come through the forums asking stupid questions is amazing so people who have answered it 20 times already tend to get a little annoyed if the question comes along.

So they resort to the "use the search button" method, which ofcourse you either didnt know about OR forgot about :) In future if you have any queries, please use the search, as its easier for you as you will, if found, get an answer imediately, and for us, well we dont have to answer the question again :)

You are obviously correct :)

But the amount of people who come through the forums asking stupid questions is amazing so people who have answered it 20 times already tend to get a little annoyed if the question comes along.

So they resort to the "use the search button" method, which ofcourse you either didnt know about OR forgot about :) In future if you have any queries, please use the search, as its easier for you as you will, if found, get an answer imediately, and for us, well we dont have to answer the question again :)

Yeah sorry, I get sick of being PMed that message all the time and seeing people ask that question. It really gets on my nerves and I was only trying to help, its just I was sick of that question.

Hi there I was Just wondering how did you edit all the stats on the players?

Hi there I was Just wondering how did you edit all the stats on the players?

Example shown....:rolleyes:

EDIT: Just so you know, its in the 'Artmoney on icc 2006' thread.

My Kent game

Here is my icc2005 game i am kent and england. Please download and tell me what you think.

Attachments

• Aaron, Kent icc2005.zip
    22 bytes · Views: 11
If anyone's looking for a good, clean (no artmoney etc.) Sri Lanka team in International Only / Normal mode, feel free to try out my file.

Screenshots
Partnerships
Records
Batsmen
Bowlers

Currently in the year 2017, and I'm ranked 3rd in Tests and 2nd in ODIs.

5 of my batsmen are in the world top 20 test rankings, and my 2 spinners are in the top 10 test rankings.

My openers are averaging 73 and 62 respectively so far in their test careers (2000 and 3800 runs respectively) and a middle order player in his second season who's already got a triple hundred in test cricket.

The only problem area at the moment has been finding useful fast bowlers.

If you do try it, use this team for maximum effectiveness :P

D Kodekara
W Alwis
W Kalpage (bat on 4 bars)
P Irfan
T Liyanage
H Alwis
G Sampath
M Suraj
A de Alwis
B Hemantha
H Diwage

Attachments

• My SL Cap.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 20
For Indian Fans

INDIA TEAM IN 2008 SEASON.IN THIS MODE INDIA HAS NOT LOSSED ANY ODI OR TEST SEREIS.EVERYTHING IS IMPROVED,RANKING,RECORDS,BATTING,BOWLING ,FIELDING.:hpraise
MUST TRY:cheers

Attachments

• india_08.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 49
Can anyone post a file with England, normal mode, ICC 2006, from year 2015-2020, don't care about the rankings.

Users who are viewing this thread