Your Cricket SG SUPALITE PADS & GLOVES - pictures & review

Knightrider786

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
After controlling my nerves for past few months and collecting money for 2011 soft gears, I finally broke the chain and invested my money in SG 2011 pads/gloves. I wasn't a big fan of SG stuff as I never found them very good/didn't rate them very high, however, it was only until my purchase of SG Ultimate bat and after that I fell in love with SG. I saw new 2011 gear on OnlineStockist. My first impression was very positive regarding SG softs 2011 Range and I fell in love with the gears right away. Personally I liked all of SG softs and if I had enough money I would have purchased all of them but the ones I liked the most were the SG supalite softs which are used by Indian players in ongoing IPL4.

In past I have pretty much purchased all brands softs and I can easily say that these softs are the best I have bought in my life so far. I like soft goods as much as bats and like to have few pair of pads, gloves etc and because of this I have purchased many brand softs in the past and there is no doubt in rating these softs as the best ones. Although the gloves have got calf palm these are so soft and in fact softer than few pittard palm gloves I have owned.

The pads are superb as well. Again these are the same ones few IPL players wear and they are the best pads I have ever worn in my life. I have tried many different pads but I can easily say that these pads are the best pads I have ever worn. They are very light weight, they wrap superbly against my legs, the knee roll is in perfect spot and it goes on. For me these pads are perfect in every aspect.

I have been buying a lot from www.onlinestockist.com for last couple of years these guys were so good, customer service is excellent and products are always superb quality. I would definitely recommend everyone to purchase from www.onlinestockist.com.

Please leave comments and don't hesitate in asking any questions you have got.. thanks

Pictures

newSGsupalitepadsngloves8.jpg

newSGsupalitepadsngloves7.jpg

newSGsupalitepadsngloves9.jpg

newSGsupalitepadsngloves11.jpg

newSGsupalitepadsngloves10.jpg

Last edited:
are they any good practically? by that i mean... does it hurt if you get hit in the legs or hands by a ball going at 50-80mph?

Yes pads are very good.. by that I mean the protection is excellent and they protect upto against 80mph bowlers. These arent top of range pads but still the protection is very good. I do normally buy top end stuff but bought these coz I really liked the design and protection seemed really good on them.

Users who are viewing this thread