Shane Warne's Cricket Test

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It seems like the Ashes means companies are cashing in on the hype with books and games and the like. Imagination Games (I've never heard of them) are going to release a quiz game that can be played through DVD. They have even managed to get Shane Warne to be the face of it too.

B000IYV1TC.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V40805823_.jpg

This is going to be released on Monday November 13th 2006 (that's next Monday). I'm sure it would be fun with a few mates and a few...erm... beers.

Apparently the quiz is played like a real test match between England and Australia. I don't know the exact details. There are some difficult questions (not Andrew-proof though!) so it won't be that easy. There are some action scenes as well so it won't feel all brainy. Warney appears on screen a lot too I think.

You can buy it for ?14.99 at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Shane-Warnes-Cricket-Test-Interactive/dp/B000IYV1TC

I disagree, these games are class! I love watching Question of Sport with my dad and I always beat him on any cricket question so i'm sure i'll whoop him good and proper on this one! :)

Word of advice, don't ever get Gary Linekar's Football Quiz ones. They are naff! I got it for my birthday as a 'treat'. Right, there is the option 'Ask Gary', and he supposedly helps you. You're only allowed to use it once and it shows why, because every time you choose it, he says "Hmmmmmmmm, I think it's C".

Gary, you said that for the past 8 times... and none of them were right.

Also it got stuck after the first question going back to the menu.

Just another Christmas/Ashes cash in. I doubt anyone would really get any use out of it (unless your whole family are cricket crazy). Probably the kind of thing you'll get for christmas, everyone will sit around and play it once then you'll never use it again because everyone else will suck and not like it.

Also, you will keep getting the same questions, so after one go, everyone will know the answer when they play again from memory.

i saw it advertised in metro on the way to school ont bus
Looks good!

Users who are viewing this thread