Shantanu's GFX -$$Sneijder and Robben sigs and icons$$**Request ON**

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
yeah the render looks poor quality, probably because of the rain but it doesn't go down to well. i like the glowy, lighty things around it, that's cool. good work shantanu!

what's that font called? the one going up wards on the hargreaves sig??

Thats Arial Black

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
oh thanks for that a lot! you know what, i'll give you reps for it. Thanks again shantanu!

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Fabio Cannavaro :D

cannavsaro.jpg

Last edited:

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Aha! Check your PM.

Hope you get that now.

Last edited:

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I have seen that you have taken a few tuts/PSD's and claimed them as yours. You are allowed to use tuts and alter PSD's as a learning process, but you must acknowledge the person who made the tut or PSD. Please do not act as if they are yours otherwise there will be further consiquences!

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
You are not allowed to take any layers of a PSD without the owners permission. The only thing you can do in a PSD is just go through all the layers to see how they did something. If you do take any layers without permission then you are going to be in big trouble.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
You are allowed to use them if the PSD has been given to you, because then you are being given permission to use it, but you must acknowledge them. You can't do what you have done and say they are yours. Please do not in future...

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Neville signature

probably the last sig I will make :D :(

Attachments

• neville.jpg
    neville.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 60

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
You are allowed to use them if the PSD has been given to you, because then you are being given permission to use it, but you must acknowledge them. You can't do what you have done and say they are yours. Please do not in future...

I know this is a rule but I agree and disagree with that at the same time. You can use the textures he's used because they aren't his. In addition, you may not use the textures in the same manner as he did. You may think it's as simple as Copy+Paste but might not be.

That said, I have not seen the sigs he apparently 'ripped'.

Users who are viewing this thread