Shoaib Entering The League Of Bollywood Actors

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
We have seen Shoaib perform acting many times on cricket field. Now he gets chance to do the thing in a movie written specially for him. Any comments?

There is news that Pakistani batsman Shoaib Akhtar will be very soon entering the league of bollywood actors. Earlier he was offered the role of the villain in Mahesh Bhatt?s Gangster, but had refused the role. When asked about it the cricketer came up with a quote that ? Everyone in life is an actor?. Hmm before becoming an actor itself, Shoaib ?Dialogue Maarne Laaga Hai?. Not bad, Shoaib. Now coming to the money part of the issue, Shoaib is uncompromising, he has demanded a whooping amount of 1 crore which seems to be one third of the movie?s budget.

He wasn?t satisfied with just 1 crore but had demanded for a whooping amount of 8 crores, now this is a big amount. The script of Shoaib?s movie is as follows: Akhtar has to play himself in the movie ? the Pakistani bowling star who is the object of the dreams of a young Indian Punjabi girl who manages to establish contact with him through the internet.

http://www.bollywoodvillage.com/news-detail.asp?nid=2422

It has been said lots of times in the past that Shoaib had entered Bollywood, or was that Shoaib being offered a role in a Bollywood movie?.....

I will hate shoaib akhtar if he joined Bollywood. I'll just hate him more then Faisal Iqbal. damn right.

He should learn a lesson from Mohsin Khan. Double centurion, ended his cricket career to become a bollywood flop.

And i remember Shoaib on TV saying, (himself said) I will not join Bollywood, and remain a cricket for rest of my life, cricket is my pashion. I love playing for Pakistan... so untruthful. :mad :mad

And i remember Shoaib on TV saying, (himself said) I will not join Bollywood, and remain a cricket for rest of my life, cricket is my pashion. I love playing for Pakistan... so untruthful. :mad :mad

He said it 2 years ago.Now he is at the end of his career.He is just 31 and he has to think about his future plans.He always gets injured.And bollywood doesnt want match fitness.:p
And he asked for Rs 8 crore to do a role in a bollywood film but directors wants to give him just 1 crore.

Last edited:
the thing is SHoaib akhtar will loose his fan... he should care about each and every fan of his, apart from, he may not know acting.

Bollywood guys should take Imran Farhat instead, PCB kicked him out forever anyway, and he is one of good looking Cricketers...

Nah, he is Our National Hero, respect.

I will hate shoaib akhtar if he joined Bollywood. I'll just hate him more then Faisal Iqbal. damn right.

What is it with Pakistani fans and hating Faisal Iqbal?:p....

Anyway you can just imagine Shoaib in a Bollywood film in a black suit, taking his sunglasses off in slow-motion....oh yeah.

Faisal Iqbal:

1. s*cks big time

2. got owned by KP.. big time

3. Is in team because of Miandad, who i dont really like.

4. Useless, Unwanted, Garbage.

5. no fifith reason..

Bollywood guys should take Imran Farhat instead, PCB kicked him out forever anyway, and he is one of good looking Cricketers...

Good looking? He's got a squishy head. If anything Salman Butt is good looking but is the same height as a dwarf.

Users who are viewing this thread