Shoaib has GENITAL WARTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoaib Akh...ah, damn no pun. Funny as hell though. At least it's a new injury.

Shoaib in the process of getting the infection
Ammar%20Belal,%20Shoaib%20Akhtar%20and%20Amina%20Haq.JPG

Obviously has to clean all his boxers now
shoaib-akhtar-photo.jpeg

UNLUCKY SHAOIB!

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving bloke. The dirty, drug-fueled stedhead.

LOL @ Shoaib. I do feel abit bad for him though, even if he is a massive twat. You'd have thought the PCB could have saved him from abit of embarassment by just saying he needed a rest as he's carrying an injury, or in need of some minor surgery, this is just embarrassing for the guy. Ah well. I'm over it :p.

That's bad for Pakistan. But I don't understand now why don't they select one of the ICL players. They are now released. A player like Razzaq, Naved-ul-Hasan or Imran Nazir can make a lot of difference.

Here is some information for the people, who don't know what it is. There are no explicit pictures in it.

Genital warts
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Genital warts

I just wanted to put a Wikipedia link, but I better not do it, because there are pictures in it. Now I exactly know how this disease look like.

You'd have thought the PCB could have saved him from abit of embarassment by just saying he needed a rest as he's carrying an injury, or in need of some minor surgery, this is just embarrassing for the guy.

Or Shoaib would have used condom. Simple and easy way to prevent such troubles.

PM Shoiab Aktar!

BTW, completely LMAO on the issue. There were 100 ways PCB could have had it's revenge, but they chose this one. Very classy PCB. How professional.

Go Shoiab, sue the butts out of PCB. An employer is not expected to make public confidential information about it's employee without explicit consent. And I don't think Shoiab exactly agreed to this kind of publicity.

Embarrassing. Butt then it had to be there.

Here is some information for the people, who don't know what it is. There are no explicit pictures in it.

Genital warts
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Genital warts

I just wanted to put a Wikipedia link, but I better not do it, because there are pictures in it. Now I exactly know how this disease look like.

How can anyone not possibly not know what genital warts are? It's warts. On the genitals.

Hahaha, very embarrasing for him surely they could have said he needed to rest or that wasn't fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread