Shocking state of affairs!

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Now there's bad and there's really bad. I'd like to say that it was my skilled bowling that helped me bowl Canterbury out for such a dismal total but deep down a know it was one of Cricket Coaches unrealistic scores flaws. (Hey that rhymed.) Actually it's my younger brother who'd like say that it was his skilled bowling that helped him bowl out Canterbury for such a dismal total as it was him who was playing in this match.

2z89ue1.png

On the plus side though, Shannon Stewart should get a New Zealand call up for that spectacular innings!

TheGreemSim added 14 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Oh and my brother just showed me what happened in his next match.

35ku03m.jpg

Just a tad, I repeat tad of a collapse from Wellington which lost them the T20 finals. Take out Jesse Ryders score and it looks rather grim. :sarcasm

Last edited:

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
If I'm honest, unbelievable low scores aren't something we'd class as a "bug." Its just one of those things it seems.

Well done to your brother!

Oli Norwell

School Cricketer
I don't think those scores are too unrealistic. It's likely to have been a bowlers wicket that in real life wouldn't have been prepared that way for a T20 game. In Cricket Coach the groundsmen aren't smart enough to ensure one day wickets are batsmen centric.

Users who are viewing this thread