ShopTo; Ashes Cricket 2009 question.

I just asked for Xbox 360 on Shopto and they said that they are shipping on Wednesday if I preorder today can I expect it to come on Thursday?

Yes. Just added them to my bookmarks. You know, when I next need to actually buy a computer game!

I have also just ordered from shopto, hope they have enough stock after all this publicity!!

Ordered the game for 360 before. It's the first time i've ever got anything from this site and it's only because of Dan's reccomendations. But Dan, let it be known that if I don't get my game before Friday I lay all of the blame squarely on you and you will feel my wrath.

has anyone used gamestation before? Shopto wont accept my credit card.

has anyone used gamestation before? Shopto wont accept my credit card.

Yes, as I said in the other thread, they're probably second to Game on the highstreet. (This being the UK obviously)

Yes, as I said in the other thread, they're probably second to Game on the highstreet. (This being the UK obviously)

What does that mean? Do you mean they are expensive? I really do not mind paying more money, I just want to make sure they are reliable enough for prompt international shipping.
Cheers

Shopto are excellent mate, well in my experience, my ps3 version arrived this morning :banana2

What does that mean? Do you mean they are expensive? I really do not mind paying more money, I just want to make sure they are reliable enough for prompt international shipping.
Cheers

No no, I mean that on the Uk high-street, they are in second place Game (another company). So they're pretty good :) Its just Game are better.

Just to make it clear, I know you're in the US, Game and Gamestation are two separate companies.

Game and Gamestation are owned by the same people. They keep them as seperate brands to play the "competitve" card. :spy

Guys, how do you know if the game has been sent out. It still says pre-order. God, I hope I get it tomorrow, I'll probably be depressed if not.

I have also pre-ordered from shop to at around 2pm today. I'll be happy if it arrives on Friday and be over the moon if it turns up any earlier...here's to wishing! :D

Guys, how do you know if the game has been sent out. It still says pre-order. God, I hope I get it tomorrow, I'll probably be depressed if not.

You get confirmation email and or text from shopto when its been dispatched, if you don't have either then its not been sent.

Apart from the shopto people who received theirs today, i would expect the main bulk of orders to be sent out tomorrow.

Unfortunately you get an email advising that it's been dispatched as soon as it happens in my experience of shop to in the past I doubt you will get it tomorrow.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :noway

You get confirmation email and or text from shopto when its been dispatched, if you don't have either then its not been sent.

Apart from the shopto people who received theirs today, i would expect the main bulk of orders to be sent out tomorrow.

Damn!

Ah well, as long as I get it by Friday, I'm a happy man.

Thanks guys anyways :)

Users who are viewing this thread