Should i buy it ( graphic card )??

guys the game it soo choppy , some times it goes red , transparent etc ... the menuz are not perfecT and sometimes it is normal ( fine )

and sometimes the game is cool ( good graphic )

whats happnin ???? soo weired man ...... :eek: :mad :mad: :crying

HELP ME .. AND MY BLIC IS GONE SAME .. ( BEFORE IT WAS PERFECT ?? )

Last edited:
Burma's Finest said:
POST YOUR SPECS.

is it all stuff about my pc ... and if yeh here u go .... and plzz help me plzz

dxdiag1ck.jpg

Well, firstly, your processor is way slow which doesn't help matters. More importantly, you are using ANCIENT drivers. How come?! Get the new ones here. Try that first and see what happens.

what is that.. anyway .... it is downloading .... whot does it doo ???

will it solve that un usual problem i get when i run c2005 and BLIC ??? :( :( :( :(

The short and simple explanation is that every component piece of hardware in your computer requires drivers (which are software) to tell the Operating System (i.e., Windows) how to manage them in the best/most efficient manner. In the case of Graphics Cards, the manufacturers such as ATI and NVidia continually update the drivers to further optimise performance and fix any glitches with specific games that are reported to them. You should ALWAYS keep them up to date - it's well worth it. As I said before: I don't know if it WILL solve your problem but it might.

ok fanx man .. i will give u reps for that .. i wish it works :) ....

what about the quistion on the picture Up there ??? ^^

I updated it and it is the same in the game as before
:( :( :( :( :( :( :crying :crying :crying :crying :( :( :( :(

png7ld.png

the date is just changed the rest is same ??

in game and menus .. :( :( :( :( it is same!!
untitledad0ij.png

plzz hlep me plzz :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :upray :upray :upray

-------------

It looks to me, from that screenshot you posted, like the result of overclocking gone horribly wrong. Did you overclock this card or the old one? If you did, you may have fried your motherboard as well. I fear your computer is dying. The fact that you say the same has now happened with BLIC suggests to me that you have a serious hardware problem.

what is over clock + how can i solve this + I took this to a computer shop to put the card in :( :( .. i have a bad luck all the time ... plzzz hel me solve this .. i am gettin mad not playing any cricket game ... i called EA and they said update ur driver .... :( :( :( ????????? plzzzz

IT WAS NEW .. AND good news .. very vey god news . i have played 2 , 50 overs matches with out any trobble and nall the cool graphics ....

now after the download of the update driver it happens very very rearly ( i mean not that much , may happin if am playing a team first time ) :) :) ...

i think there is another prob ... how can i make it never happin ....

thanx Burma's Finest .. thatwas great help .. can u just help me figure out whats wrong and its a miner prob now :) ...........

usy57_pak said:
i think there is another prob ... how can i make it never happin ....

thanx Burma's Finest .. thatwas great help .. can u just help me figure out whats wrong and its a miner prob now :) ...........
Well, that is good news. But what is this 'other problem' that you're talking about?

the other prob is it only happins when i start the game .. on menu'z etc .. not in Game anymore :) ........... some times the menus are ok but most of the time they are messed up .. but

in game it is perfect now .... ;) ...

I am thinking about buying a geforce fx5200 128mb card .Can you please tell me if it is compatible with the intel 865 gbf motherboard :help :upray

Users who are viewing this thread