Cricket 2005: Running wierd on different graphic card

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hey guys, i have a problem here. Installed EA C2k5 on my laptop (AMD Athlon 2800+, 448MB RAM, ATI Radeon graphic card) and the game runs fine.. Its easier to score runs and hit boundaries and sixes... but my graphic card runs slowly on 1024X768 resolution which is the maximum and which gives good graphics.

I installed the same game on my desktop PC (Pentium 4, 2.93Ghz, Intel Express Graphic card, 504MB RAM). The game sucks on this PC. Run scoring is terribly hard (I can score only 40-50 runs losing all wickets). The straight drive often ends up as a catch. The boundaries are impossible to hit, its too tough to play the shots and it doesnt pierce the field at all.

I am damn sure this is concerned with different graphic cards. What graphic card do you guys recommend me to get for my desktop pc? I am not able to get the maximum graphics in my laptop... the graphics on my desktop look smashing but the gameplay sucks.. so which graphic card would work best with my desktop pentium 4? would it be ATI Radeon or a geforce 5xxx series??

I am planning to buy it to improve the gameplay. The graphics are superb with the current card but the gameplay sucks (but the gameplay is very good with a different graphic card)!

Note: The gameplay doesnt change a single bit with the introduction of AI patches (on my desktop)! Its the same way - terribly hard to score!

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
i returned my Cricker 2005 coz did not work on my pc .. :(

Users who are viewing this thread