graphics card question

t_kaay

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi, just solved my quick running problem by getting xspeed but now i have another problem. The game keeps crashing to the desktop. I've read on the information thread that this could be down to the graphics card....I'm new to computers sort of, so be gentle......I've got a laptop and the sticker outside says ATI MObility Radeon 9700 128MB graphics....is this my problem and if so, is there a way of solving it.....are we talking download or what...like i said, keep it simple, i'm no whizz kid.....thanks

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I had this problem but I soon fixed it myself. I placed my Data folder on the desktop so I wouldn't have to go through all the files to get to it, but it corrupted my game so I placed the Data folder back where I found it. I started the game again and it worked fine. Is this what you did? I must admit I'm no computer whizz kid either, but I know the basics... Hope this helps!:drinks

P.S: I think you are very lucky. 'Relatively new to computers' and you already own a laptop. I've been wanting a laptop for years...

faraz haider

International Cricketer
well i dont think this is a way to deal this problem . is this crashing comes when you r on loading screen? and i dont think it is a problem of card either

the twin

Club Cricketer
I find That my computer occasionally crashes when loading a game- especially in one of the indian stadiums, I can't remember which.

But I'm getting a new graphics card soon, and I don't play cricket 2004 much

Last edited:

t_kaay

School Cricketer
well my laptop is now crashing back to desktop even if i am just browsing on internet so not sure if it is a problem with game or i have a system problem.....just seems as tho i started getting problem after installing this software.....any ideas??

Users who are viewing this thread