Show us your desktop

Nice chic there aussie1st. Too bad she is a bit streched. :)

Talking about being simplistic, here my desktop:
simplistic.jpg

Yea, I think its time for my next wallpaper. Dam I love the OC. :D

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 230
duffarama said:
I've have seen every single Episode from Stargate SG1 and Atlantis twice or three times over. ;)
Atlantis? I don't know that one. I used to watch all the Stargate episodes until they took it off local FOX channel and put it on Sci-Fi. :(

Here are my top 4! Tell me which one's you guys like best. (Sorry in advance for the size of the image!)

wallpapers3gp.jpg

I think most guys will choose the wallpaper with the most skin in it. :)

Except for the persons who will find out who the person is in right bottom corner.

ZexyZahid said:
I think most guys will choose the wallpaper with the most skin in it. :)

Except for the persons who will find out who the person is in right bottom corner.
I know! She's amazing! She is in a make up advertisement for Loreal or something like that over here and she looks stunning!

If you're talking about the girl with the most skin showing: I don't know her. And she isn't my favourite. Favourite girl is the one in the right bottom. Favourite picture is the upper right.

ZexyZahid said:
If you're talking about the girl with the most skin showing: I don't know her. And she isn't my favourite. Favourite girl is the one in the right bottom. Favourite picture is the upper right.
Yes i was on about the bottom right! The top right is currently my background and has caught on with my cousin as well who also has it :D

She is very well known. (about the bottom right) And that is not the best picture I've seen of her.

But normally I don't put up girls as my wallpaper. Just some wrestling, fantasy or game wallpaper.

i live in australia and Windows Media Center is not out yet. Firstly is it good and secondly what price would it be ???

i live in australia and Windows Media Center is not out yet. Firstly is it good and secondly what price would it be ???

Users who are viewing this thread