Show us your desktop

I love the night and I love the cold, so this one is perfect for me:

Untitled-24.jpg

Don't think this wally will last that long. Is nice but might have to change it soon as it looks ever so slightly pixelated. Wallpaper is spoilered.

Desktopagain.jpg

I mean I have spoilered it so that if people don't want to see it because of their bandwith or something then they don't have to. Meh, seemed like a good idea at the time. ;)

Nice desktop there Tanmay.
I have a query to make though, how many people here like shorcuts on their desktop?!!
I don't, but yes they are useful. I don't see any point in scouting the whole web for the best wallpaper, and then let those pesky shortcuts to ruin it! Well, actually Stardock has some app under development which will hide/unhide desktop icons at the click of a button.

mukund_nadkarni added 9 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Well here's that Stardock app : Fences (Private Beta).
Also the GUI Championships 2008 are on. So be sure to keep a tab on it if you're the customization freak kind.:happy

yeh i updated the link, you can see edit written in bold just above the link. Does anyone know how i can get this thing which makes my desktop shortcuts kind of 3d and smaller and as if it is on a desk. I saw someone with this but cannot find it.

yeh i updated the link, you can see edit written in bold just above the link. Does anyone know how i can get this thing which makes my desktop shortcuts kind of 3d and smaller and as if it is on a desk. I saw someone with this but cannot find it.

I think you're talking about Deskspace..

Otaku Software - Products > DeskSpace: 3D Virtual Desktop

I have used it on my laptop, but due to the pathetic gfx card, the edges weren't smooth enough.

Users who are viewing this thread