Show us your desktop

Gotta love the simplicity of mine...

Attachments

• Bop.JPG
    Bop.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 68
I've actually decided to pimp it up a bit.

BTW How do you get the Black Vista Theme if you've got Windows Xp, Because What I've done here is download each part seperately (The Start Menu, Taskbar, etc) -- How do you get the theme all in one?

Attachments

• BooYeah....JPG
    BooYeah....JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 61
hey guys i cant post image.
i have uploaded the screenshot on image shack but some i cnt post it here help me.

Last edited:
@ leggie, I would recommend you download the "Windows Vista Transformation pack" made by windows X, it updates everything for u to make it look like vista.

Leggie, that Mac looking thing at the top looks awful. It's low res and far too big, just icons on the desktop would look better.

Post that wallpaper up Bilal:D Its awesome!! And Gunners FTW:D

there you go mate;)

27y5u0y.jpg

@ leggie, I would recommend you download the "Windows Vista Transformation pack" made by windows X, it updates everything for u to make it look like vista.

VTP is complete crap.I used it for some days.Really made my computer slow.
Using this trick now;)
http://www.askvg.com/transform-your-windows-xp-in-windows-vista-without-any-customization-pack/

I've actually decided to pimp it up a bit.

BTW How do you get the Black Vista Theme if you've got Windows Xp, Because What I've done here is download each part seperately (The Start Menu, Taskbar, etc) -- How do you get the theme all in one?

Use this link.Doesn't strain your computer like VTP.

My desktop image

my.php
[/URL] [/IMG]

Finally i have learn how post images form imageshack.

Shivam 99 added 22 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

87026699bp3.jpg

This one with better quality.........

Shivam 99 added 2 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

please dont ban give warn me bcoz i know in my first image image site is advertise.
I will post image in such a way as in 2nd image no ad will take place.

Unarguably the best out of the ones I've posted so far...

booyeahlh8.png

Users who are viewing this thread